Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,421 to 2,440 of 2,624

kerr9000

@Blooper987 Yep kerr9000 is my Youtube channel name as well, lots of game and horror reviews on there, My fave games Mario World, Skyrim, Xcom Fire Emblem that sort of thing

kerr9000

Titleist

Hello All, I,ve been a gamer for 30 + years and have every kind of console sitting around. I have,nt played the XBox in ages and once in a while I,ll fire up the PS 4 but I play the Nintendo stuff every day. My Switch is my favorite. So I guess that makes me a Ninty Nut.

Titleist

itsxanderkaidyn

Call me Xander. They/Them. Selfshipper.

Things I like include Jane Lynch, reading, writing, gaming (especially Zelda and Zelda-likes), drawing, coffee, and cats.

Somebody: You attract what you fear.
Me: I'm terrified of Jane Lynch.

Twitter:

octokid

Hi. As you can tell, I like Splatoon. Although, I'm not an Inkling smash main, surprisingly. I mean Inkling girl kinda looks like Futaba Sakura from P5.... Yea I'm a Joker main.

amazing new mexico sunset. im hanging on a bridge with my friend-[GUNSHOTS] /ref
have a good day! stay hydrated! et cetera!
(any pronouns, she/they preferred, thank you!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5873-1162-6324 | 3DS Friend Code: 3025-2448-4778 | My Nintendo: MonkeyMoo | Nintendo Network ID: MissMonkeyMoo

BdazmedPrim

Greetings fellows!
Just wanna say you all hello and have a nice playing time! =)

Cheers!

Life is a Game

ogo79

heya guys and gals!
im new here too!
when is reggie going to put mother 3 on switch?
japan has it. this isnt fair.
i dont know if im posting this in the right section but
if anyone wants to trade some games ive got one you may be interested in:
Untitled
its pretty cool, its tmnt for nes, the label is pretty mint in my opinion judging how old this rare game is.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

bimmy-lee

@ogo79 - Hello and welcome! Not sure if you know this, but everyone has decided that NES games haven’t aged well and Wii is the new retro now. Everything else is just old except for SNES, it’s timeless or something. If you ever go swimming, stay the hell away from the pink seaweed. That stuff is terrible.

Edit - WAIT, Japan has Mother 3?!? Why do they get all the best stuff?!! Totally unfair.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

ogo79

@CactusMan
wanna trade pokemon stuff? circle yes or yes.
@bimmy-lee thanks for the tip! i learned my lesson about eating yellow snow so ill be sure to stay the hell away from pink seaweed.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Odins_Right_Eye

Yo! I'm the right eye of the God Odin. I got into game collecting about a year ago and I just Joined this forum. I play a lot of ds and 3ds games. I also like strategy games like hoi4. If you know any places to get high quality reproduction cards for GBA and DS please tell me. I'm in high school and I'm broke

Odins_Right_Eye

ogo79

Odins_Right_Eye wrote:

Yo! I'm the right eye of the God Odin. I got into game collecting about a year ago and I just Joined this forum. I play a lot of ds and 3ds games. I also like strategy games like hoi4. If you know any places to get high quality reproduction cards for GBA and DS please tell me. I'm in high school and I'm broke

before we proceed
i must ask you a question.
do you eat yer peas with yer mashed potatoes?
yer profile says yer at my moms house.
in that case, you have a terrible taste in women.
and yer profile website is balls. com
a real cowboy eats his peas with his mashed potatoes.

the_shpydar wrote:

Cynas

@Odins_Right_Eye

Welcome!

I can't say I've heard of anyone purposely collecting bootleg copies of games before. Typically when people buy old/retro physical games it's because they want a genuine copy. If someone's just looking to play the game and don't care about having a genuine copy they usually just go for flash carts, which is a much cheaper method. Personally I advise against supporting bootleg games, since often times they aren't advertised as "reproduction" and are meant to decieve people who want to buy a genuine copy, and causes headaches when they end up floating around on ebay being re-sold by people who may not even be aware their copy is bootleg.

Especially if you're in high school, I'd say just go with flash carts. It's easier, cheaper, and doesn't harm the second hand game market. But that's just my opinion.

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

ogo79

Untitled no bids yet? come on guys! its ninja turtles. everyone likes ninjas and turtles right? cowabunga. its in great condition knowing how old this holy grail is.
turtle power!
am i posting in the right place?
asl asap. thanks

the_shpydar wrote:

Snatcher

@ogo79 Does it still work?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

NintendoByNature

@ogo79 not authentic unless there are pizza stains on it. Can you confirm if this is the case?

NintendoByNature

ogo79

Snatcher wrote:

@ogo79 Does it still work?

yes...
maybe

NintendoByNature wrote:

@ogo79 not authentic unless there are pizza stains on it. Can you confirm if this is the case?

the real question is what stains arent on it

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

@NintendoByNature
it should be there yesterday

the_shpydar wrote:

Luigi05

Let's see... I've been here for more than a week already, but hi! I'm Luigi05 and like most people here, I enjoy collecting and playing nintendo classics.

Your first anything is important; a memory you don't want to forget. That's what makes nostalgia such a fascinating concept. That's why many people enjoy games that have aged well.

Anti-Matter

@Sdelintwouters
Hiya. 😀
Hajimemashite.
So you were a new member here.
Pardon for my last comment on certain thread.
My name in here is Anti-Matter (based on DDR X2 boss song since I am a huge fan of Dance Dance Revolution games), my real name is David, from Indonesia. 🇮🇩

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Sdelintwouters Welcome to Nintendo Life I've been on the NL boards for a few years now and I like it - I hope you enjoy your stay. I'm a massive Super Mario fan, but I do like Mega Man quite a bit too! (Other series I like include Legend of Zelda, Metroid, and Sonic the Hedgehog.) I first played the MM series via Mega Man 3 back in 2002 (I was 10 at the time), but it wasn't until I got Mega Man Anniversary Collection when I really started to get into the Blue Bomber. Sorry to hear about your father, by the way.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic