Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,401 to 2,420 of 2,624

LJC

Hey folks, British lifelong gamer here.

Have been visiting the site and forums since buying my Switch last year, so about time I signed up.

My first Nintendo since the GameCube, having been on PlayStation and PC in more recent years. Got a lot of catching up to do, but enjoying being back on a Nintendo console.

Looking forward to taking part in the forums.

LJC

BabyYoda71

@LJC Hello! That’s what I had been doing. I started using the site in February or March and signed up in May. I feel very welcome here, so hopefully you will too!

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

GreenLuma

Hello! Long time Nintendo fan since my elementary school days starting with various Mario games, a Nintendo DS, and just expanding since. I've always loved Nintendo games, so I figured I should take part in a community feels the same and likes discussing them, which is how I found this site a while back and am now just getting around to making an account. Hope to be able to partake in forum discussion!

GreenLuma

KlonopinVanNess

Hey fam, thought I'd drop a line and say hello. I created this account 5+ years ago but I'm not confident I ever posted here. I'm actually in the USA but have always gotten Nintendo news from NL and the community always seemed friendly. I'm into retro games, music, poetry, art, etc etc etc

KlonopinVanNess

3DS Friend Code: 2423-3835-6168 | Nintendo Network ID: alexntb

porto

@alexntb nice to have you here! I love music and poetry as well. I like writing poetry while listening to music! 😮

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

BabyYoda71

@alexntb Ooo... I love poetry and music!

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Zouka

Hey, my name is Zouka and I'm a long-term Nintendo fan since playing Link's Awakening in 1993. It was the first game I ever played that was more than 'beat the high score' or 'make it to the end of the level'. Then when Pokémon Red came out, that really established me as a Nintendo nut.

Outside of Nintendo, I also enjoy the PlayStation consoles (especially the PS2) for their Japanese games like Metal Gear Solid, Persona 4, Final Fantasy VII and so on. I also build Gundam model kits, and enjoy some older anime like Gundam and Cowboy Bebop.

Zouka

InZane84

Hello, I'm InZane and I'm waiting for a true sequel to Super Metroid. An open world Metroid. A launch title Metroid!

Yes, I'm a Metroid fanatic...

InZane84

DaftAda

Hi, I’m sort of new here, signed up four years ago which I don’t remember doing! Any way, I’m a big Nintendo fan, have been for over thirty years. Now trying to tempt my little lad into becoming a Ninty gamer, he’s not even a year old yet but likes watching my and my wife play Animal Crossing, and Detective Pikachu Is his fave teddy. I’ve just started YouTubing, mostly Nintendo related junk, plus a playthrough of EDF V with some mates. Also trying to make every notable football kit in ACNH. A noble pursuit indeed! Look forward to discussing Nintendo topics here!

DaftAda

RutabagaBoy64

Hi everyone! Been following this site for a little over half a decade. Been playing lots of New Horizons recently. HMU if you wanna chat about cartoons and games!

Account Approved by Bluster the Benevolent
"AWWWWW HERE IT GOES!" -Kel Mitchell

MsToniB56

Still looking for friends to play Animal Crossing with! SW-3981-2661-3318

MsToniB56

UrielLink

Hello everyone! I am Uriel Link, I look forward in getting to be a part of this community and getting to know others and talk about our favorite hobby: video games.

I actually created my account back in 2014 but was never active here. I found out by trying to create an account!

UrielLink

Switch Friend Code: SW-6649-9903-1196 | My Nintendo: Uriel Link

SCOTTNES

I used this site once before awhile back (year or more), this is a newer account soo technically I’m not new but coming back. I’d like to say welcome to everyone who has just joined, this is a great site.

I will be hopping on sometimes probably from time to time, peace all.

Edited on by SCOTTNES

NINTENDO

zupertramp

So hi, I'm new. I spend most of my time playing Playstation but, since the advent of this pandemic, my kids have roped me into playing more ACNH than I care to admit. So here I am.

SW-5109-6573-1900

PSN: frownonfun
Switch: SW-5109-6573-1900 (Pops)

"One of the unloveliest and least enlightening aspects of contemporary discourse is the tendency to presume that whatever one disagrees with must be very simple—not only simple, but also simply wrong." - Elizabeth Bruenig

Raylax

I'm definitely not new here, I was a regular (and even briefly a mod) 5-8 years back, but it's been so long it appears the vast majority of people I knew from back then have moved on, so I'll say hi to the current band of NL regulars and wonder if anyone remembers me haha

I guess I was nostalgic for forums after spending a few years on Twitter where longer form, focused discussion is a bit harder, so hey, let's see how the old haunt's holding up

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Switchmen

hi all i have to say as a newbie is where the hell is botw2

Switchmen

DegenerateStar

Hey, I am JJ. I am new to the forums. I play a lot of survival games and roguelites. My daughter loves to see the cows on Minecraft and see the dinosaurs on Ark. It’s looking like I might have a little up and coming gamer.

Currently Playing:

3DS - Rune Factory 4
Switch - Farm Together

zupertramp

@Switchmen my guess is it's coming "next gen," if that's what you call it when a new Nintendo comes out.

PSN: frownonfun
Switch: SW-5109-6573-1900 (Pops)

"One of the unloveliest and least enlightening aspects of contemporary discourse is the tendency to presume that whatever one disagrees with must be very simple—not only simple, but also simply wrong." - Elizabeth Bruenig

kerr9000

Hi

I am a long time fan of Video games, owned pretty much everything Nintendo, I also make a lot of YouTube games on games related subjects.

kerr9000

Blooper987

@kerr9000 Welcome!! is your YouTube name the same as your profile? Also, what are your favorite games ever?

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic