Forums

Topic: The Newbie Introductions Thread

Posts 2,161 to 2,180 of 2,624

JoeDiddley

Hi, I joined in 2009 and bought a 3DS at launch. But I'm lapsed as I didn't pick up a Wii U - mainly because I had kids, moved house etc. in the last few years.

I've been reading but not commenting over the last year as my interest in the Switch increased. I picked one up soon after launch and have started commenting again.

I'm 35 and I've loved Nintendo ever since I got a NES for Christmas in the 80's.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

Alakabam

Hi, I'm new. I recently just got back to Nintendo by buying a Switch after years of gaming on PC and other consoles so I figured why not join here.

Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. - Soren Kierkegaard

Switch Friend Code: SW-5145-9400-7530

Captain_Toad

@Alakabam Welcome to Nintendo Life, Alakabam! Enjoy your Nintendo Switch!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Captain_Toad

@vegabunny But I do! Welcome!

@JoeDiddley 35 and just got a Switch?! Welcome bud!

@pattybean Heh, weird introduction with the patties and beans... that's okay weird is fine. Welcome to nintendo life!

@chongjasmine Hi chongjasmine from Singapore. Welcome to Nintendo life!

Hi @Jhena from Germany! Welcome to Nintendo Life!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

MusicClues

Hello There, Nintendo Life.

I'm MusicClues. I'm a Longtime Nintendo Fan!

A Little About Me: I'm a BIG Fan of Pokemon, Zelda, Sonic and Mario. Love to Sing and Dance. Owner of YouTube Channel.....Well, MusicClues. and LONG-Time Apple Geek.

Clue-ya!

Nintendo Network ID: Cluemanonmiiv | Twitter:

HDXylophone

Hey, I'm HDXylophone. I'm a pretty big fan of Zelda, Pokemon and very recently Fire Emblem. I have a 2DS, which does a pretty good job of consoling me over my lack of a Switch. I'm glad to finally have an account here, since I couldn't make one for a while, due to some technical difficulties.

HDXylophone

Monado_X

Hi there everyone. I go by Monado_X. While I'm new to the forums, I've been visiting Nintendolife for at least four years now. I have a 3DS and Wii U, and plan on purchasing a Switch by the end of the year. My favorite game of all time is Xenoblade Chronicles, hence why my username is Monado_X. I really enjoy JRPGs, and my favorite franchises are Mario Kart, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, Shin Megamie Tensei, Zelda and the Bravely series. I'm excited to be here.

Monado_X

Cloud_Hopper

Hello, nice to meet everyone and be a part of the community. For all news Nintendo I have always went to this site but never joined until today. Everyone here definitely has passion for gaming and I that is what I am looking for.Just got a switch last month and enjoying Zelda and Bomberman. See you all in the forums !!

-- It's Better To Burn Out Than To Fade Away_-_-

Killer7IsDead

Hi, I'm Killer7IsDead
new here. quit another site recent... i think i have a log in for nintylife, but forgot so made a new one.

Edited on by Killer7IsDead

Killer7IsDead

CyberAvia

Hey
I'm new here and love my Switch. It got me back into gaming and Nintendo I am jsut hoping for a VC so it can be an ultimate gaming machine

CyberAvia

Twitter:

ReplicaZero

Hello there .
I am new here and It is nice to meet you all and hope we can get along and become friends.

ReplicaZero

Lena_B

Hi welcome aboard..

Lena_B

Qwertyninty

New user here. Just wanted a good Nintendo centric forums to join and chat. Hopefully there are good people here and good mods (if needed).

Qwertyninty

SuperSaiyanRetro

Hi all! Let's be friends and chill!

https://myanimelist.net/profile/SuperSaiyanRetro

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta gum."

Retro gamer, anime and manga freak, ninjutsu enthusiast, Dungeons and Dragons player, mixed martial arts and boxing fan, professional sleeper and an outdoors lover

I'm a Fantasy, RPG lore whore. If a video game has a deep, in-depth story/lore, I'm all about it!

Video Games: LotRO, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, God of War, Final Fantasy, Mario, Zelda, Pac-Man, Sonic, Mega Man, Contra, Ninja Gaiden, Shinobi, Double Dragon, Splinter Cell, Metal Gear, Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, Dungeons and Dragons, Middle-Earth: Shadows of Mordor, Divine Divinity, The Witcher, Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Torchlight, Pillars of Eternity, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Demon's Souls, Dragon's Dogma, Darksiders and a crap ton of D&D video games thanks to GOG.

Anime: Texhnolyze, Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan- Demon Capital, BTOOOM!, K, Kill la Kill, Zetman, Akira, Garo the Animation, Hellsing, Soul Eater, Elfen Lied, Ninja Slayer, Tokyo Ghoul, Sword Art Online, Bayonetta, Ergo Proxy, Appleseed, Final Fantasy, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Ninja Scroll, YuYu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, God Eater, Fairy Tail, One Punch Man, Hunter x Hunter, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Hajime No Ippo, Apocalypse Zero, Psych-Pass, Bleach, Fist of the North Star, Ghost in the Shell, Guin Saga, Gantz, Code Geass, Claymore, Basilisk and Berserk.

Manga: Lone Wolf and Cub, Berserk, Path of the Assassin, Samurai Executioner, Blade of the Immortal, Apocalypse Zero, Vinland Saga, Guin Saga, Claymore and Vagabond.

SuperSaiyanRetro

Switch Friend Code: SW-7786-8662-0981 | 3DS Friend Code: 5387-2983-3107 | My Nintendo: SuperSaiyannBro | Nintendo Network ID: SuperSaiyannBro | Twitter:

nothingtodocrew

Hi guys, Noob Here. I prefer the classic NES/SNES games, but i still own/play the new stuff.
I love building Mario themed stuff and making youtube videos.

Top favorite games: Super Smash Bros Melee, MarioKart 8, Mario Party7, Super Mario 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbuUZCkEuJk

SuperSaiyanRetro

nothingtodocrew wrote:

Hi guys, Noob Here. I prefer the classic NES/SNES games, but i still own/play the new stuff.
I love building Mario themed stuff and making youtube videos.

Top favorite games: Super Smash Bros Melee, MarioKart 8, Mario Party7, Super Mario 3.

Welcome!

SuperSaiyanRetro

Switch Friend Code: SW-7786-8662-0981 | 3DS Friend Code: 5387-2983-3107 | My Nintendo: SuperSaiyannBro | Nintendo Network ID: SuperSaiyannBro | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic