Forums

Topic: the most unfair, rude, stalking, mean, annoying site ever

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

JusticeColde

the yu-gi-oh card maker forum is dangerous because
they constantly bully certain people by decrediting them and mocking them perfusely
and some people they just never give up on making fun of (most known bullied is me)
they haven't given me any respect at all

big examples:
when i finally got a girlfriend they went and bothered her, forcing her to break-up with me

since i haven't been to the forum in 2 months they follow me everywhere i go (youtube, myspace, facebook, twitter, burkes-works, lord of fire, DeviantArt, newgrounds) always asking me how bad my life is turning (after they seriously took my name off of the madden online rankings) and never letting up until i answer (because they will not stop spamming my inboxes)

and they are even planning a campaign to literally discredit anything that i will ever try to do on youtube & newgrounds
the “eff you supersepiroth” project is really bothersome

so never go to the yu-gi-oh card maker forums because they will bully you to oblivion. you have been warned

Tecmo Action Bowl 2014 is available now, get you copy today.
Entertainment, turday.
BL Beatmania '15

3DS Friend Code: 5000-5118-3210 | Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter:

Machu

Don't go there then.

Rawr!

Machu

I have no sympathy dude. I don't have accounts with any of the sites you have mentioned, and strangely enough, I have never had any problems. You obviously p1ssed someone off at some point, and because your many accounts are linked by the same username/email address, you made yourself an easy target.

Go make a new email account, and sign in afresh, to all your favourite sites, with no reference whatsoever to your old identity, and start again, if you really must.

Welcome to the internet. And welcome to Nintendo Life. they best not follow you here too

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Magi

I don't really have any sympathy either. This is one reason why I never post my name, personal pictures, etc on the internet. Paranoia FTMFW!

Magi

Incognito_D

sounds like you're just looking from sympathy from us - why don't you just get a new user name?

シェンムー

Machu

I still can't beleive he has created an account here, with the same username that caused all the problems he is whining about. I would post a facepalm jpeg, but they are getting as old as dumb stories like this.

Rawr!

Magi

Machu wrote:

I still can't beleive he has created an account here, with the same username that caused all the problems he is whining about. I would post a facepalm jpeg, but they are getting as old as dumb stories like this.

well...clearly sepiroth IS super! slight side-note: Is sepiroth kinda like Sephiroth's little cousin/brother/etc?
Machu, help me find the "rolls eyes" smiley!! heh

Magi

Machu

Untitled

Actually this one might be more fitting... Untitled

we aren't being very welcoming here, doh, shame on us

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Percentful

I kinda pity you, but not much. Just make new accounts with new usernames. Don't put personal info on the internet. The only info I ever put is that my name is Ben. That's it.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

JayArr

Untitled

That's all I have to say about that.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Chony_Lee

Yu Gi Oh forumites caused WWII.

"EXTRA BAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!" -Zeus

theblackdragon

i don't know what happened to you on that forum, but people who bully others do it because of the way people react to them being mean and nasty. if you stop reacting and ignore them, people won't bother with you anymore. Also, as people here have already suggested, you may want to try and start fresh with a brand new username to use on the internet... starting on this forum. It makes no sense to keep using the same name over and over so that whoever's getting their kicks off of you knows how to find you over and over again.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.