Forums

Topic: The LOL Images/Videos thread.

Posts 2,001 to 2,020 of 2,144

HotGoomba

@WaffleBoat @Kermit1 I think he said some bad things but

1. It was a while ago so most people got over it.

2. Honestly I wouldn't care because I forgive YouTubers much faster than most people unless they commit an actual heinous crime or I just lose trust from them from something.

Edited on by HotGoomba

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Kermit1doesmath

@HotGoomba I second what you said, I do that too... Though at this point Loogan Paul is beyond watchable now and I never watched him ever.

dysgraphia awareness human

WaffleBoat

@HotGoomba
there just people isnt a valid argument (not directed at your response it just reminded of this) because they have power. The power to change others views and opinions. For example everything with JK Rowling and how she influenced the Ukraine war (look it up) and started a new wave of transphobia.
Again not directed at you or jontron it’s just something that this conversation reminded me of. Anyway best to continue on topic.

I fear no man
but that thing:
The carrot minigame from bowser's inside story
it scares me

Kermit1doesmath

@WaffleBoat (responding to your post before the video post I posted) He's just a YouTuber the only thing he'll change is the site.

WaffleBoat

@Kermit1
Fair. Sorry for derailing the thread.

I fear no man
but that thing:
it scares me

ChaoticMagolor

Untitled

Untitled

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

May pop in and out of existence.

I would suggest looking behind you.

Kermit1doesmath

@Colonel_Mustache it's fine. just blocked in my country. I didn't want to watch what those were anyway. Just thought that was funny.

HotGoomba

I love eating drywall

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

WaffleBoat

HotGoomba wrote:

I love eating drywall

Is Home Depot your supplier as well? Or someplace else?

I fear no man
but that thing:
it scares me

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic