Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,176 to 2,195 of 3,675

LzWinky

WTV_94 wrote:

Just a heads up to whoever cares, I'll be gone most of this week for deer muzzleloader hunting.

Minnesota's "deer"

Untitled

I think you're doing it wrong

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Mickey

I need to go for awhile. Life is getting stressful, I'm getting antsy, and I'd rather not subject you all [my friends] to my Teen Angst... Well, I'd rather not subject you all to it more than I already have (don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about). Anyway, I'm leaving until everything's sorted out and/or I'm feeling better. At the earliest, I'll be back by the 31st for New-Year's Eve.

Goodbye.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

RR529

Hope you get things sorted out @Mickey! Hope to see you back soon.

Glad you're back @CanisWolfred! (Man I'm late, lol)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

ThePirateCaptain

@Mickey
Merry Christmas! I hope you take the time to relax and have a great time with family and friends. Hopefully we'll see you back here before too long.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Big_Boy_Chubs

So. I figured I should explain my absence. I haven't posted here in a very long time. School just... get's in the way. So much stress. But today is my first day of winter break, so i figured I'd make a visit. I doubt many of you noticed I was gone for so long, but over the next two weeks, I hope you'll notice the next time I leave. c;

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

GuSolarFlare

@Off_The_Wall welcome back!

I won't be here tomorrow(and maybe sunday too) it'll be my moving day, back to the house where I spent most of my childhood(back to the bad old gray big city with extremely high criminality, if it wasn't closer to my college I'd hate to be moving) thankfully my family is a little too used to moving so everything is set up and we'll have internet tomorrow by the end of the day, though I doubt we'll use it until everything's in place....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Wheeler

It's time for me to move.... to my new house that is. I'm moving in 3 days, so I probably won't have internet for awhile and so my time spent with everyone here in this site has been amazing and wonderful, thanks everyone. And a
Untitled
To everyone on this site.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

RR529

Hope we get to see you real soon, @ShadowFox254! I've always enjoyed your posts.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Aviator

Might be back for a little while guys.

Who knows.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

NinChocolate

I do enjoy the pleasant and un-judgemental responses people receive is this thread when they announce they have to refrain from visiting the site. Seeing a place on the internet where kindness reigns is a rarer thing these days.

NinChocolate

Aviator

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Who knows.

Navi!!!!

<3

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

sugarpixel

@TwoTheNines: Oh yes, I know what you mean! This place is so friendly... I feel so comfortable here! I like to refer to NL as "the friendliest place on the internet". And it also happens to be focused on Nintendo, so... that's pretty good too!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Aviator wrote:

Who knows.

Good, somebody needs to keep these fanboys in check! Its got boring around here!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic