Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,201 to 2,220 of 2,789

RR529

Hope you have good Thanksgiving, @CanisWolfred! See you next week!

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Samurai Warriors: Katana

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

Zowolffo

Just a heads up to whoever cares, I'll be gone most of this week for deer muzzleloader hunting.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Lzeon

WTV_94 wrote:

Just a heads up to whoever cares, I'll be gone most of this week for deer muzzleloader hunting.

Minnesota's "deer"

Untitled

I think you're doing it wrong

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S for SOOOOOOO GOOD
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)

My Splatloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Mickey

I need to go for awhile. Life is getting stressful, I'm getting antsy, and I'd rather not subject you all [my friends] to my Teen Angst... Well, I'd rather not subject you all to it more than I already have (don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about). Anyway, I'm leaving until everything's sorted out and/or I'm feeling better. At the earliest, I'll be back by the 31st for New-Year's Eve.

Goodbye.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

RR529

Hope you get things sorted out @Mickey! Hope to see you back soon.

Glad you're back @CanisWolfred! (Man I'm late, lol)

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Samurai Warriors: Katana

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

WaveBoy7

This time I'm leaving for good........but just for 10 minutes while my christmas Pop tarts get the toobular toasty roasty treatment. .......Ribbit.

Edited on by WaveBoy7

Currently Playing: Donkey kong Country! - Virtual Console!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!
Nintendo Network ID: WaveBoy777

Big_Boy_Chubs

So. I figured I should explain my absence. I haven't posted here in a very long time. School just... get's in the way. So much stress. But today is my first day of winter break, so i figured I'd make a visit. I doubt many of you noticed I was gone for so long, but over the next two weeks, I hope you'll notice the next time I leave. c;

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

GuSolarFlare

@Off_The_Wall welcome back!

I won't be here tomorrow(and maybe sunday too) it'll be my moving day, back to the house where I spent most of my childhood(back to the bad old gray big city with extremely high criminality, if it wasn't closer to my college I'd hate to be moving) thankfully my family is a little too used to moving so everything is set up and we'll have internet tomorrow by the end of the day, though I doubt we'll use it until everything's in place....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Happy_Mask

Off_The_Wall wrote:

So. I figured I should explain my absence. I haven't posted here in a very long time. School just... get's in the way. So much stress. But today is my first day of winter break, so i figured I'd make a visit. I doubt many of you noticed I was gone for so long, but over the next two weeks, I hope you'll notice the next time I leave. c;

Welcome back bro.

While you were gone, Brian came back.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

kaiserwave

It's time for me to move.... to my new house that is. I'm moving in 3 days, so I probably won't have internet for awhile and so my time spent with everyone here in this site has been amazing and wonderful, thanks everyone. And a
Untitled
To everyone on this site.

Edited on by kaiserwave

kaiserwave

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic