Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 961 to 980 of 96,532

sugarpixel

CanisWolfred wrote:

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

Well, i'm off to pushsquare to try to make it big in an online community that hasn't quite reached NL's level....
(pushsquare is NL in sony version)

...$5 says he's back in less than an hour.

I'll give you $25.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

Well, i'm off to pushsquare to try to make it big in an online community that hasn't quite reached NL's level....

maybe that's why some people that used to post frequently on the Chit-Chat thread disapeared lately....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Big_Boy_Chubs

CanisWolfred wrote:

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

@CanisWolfred
Chubbs is seen sprinting through a field, sobbing, and begging for forgiveness....
OH MY GOD IT IS INCREDIBLY BORING OVER THERE >_< ....
Only like, 800 people liked it using google plus....

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

GuSolarFlare

@Big_Boy_Chubs so which one is boring, pushsquare or NL? I mean I didn't even know more than 800 used google plus....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Big_Boy_Chubs

@GuSilverFlame Pushsquare is so boring...
Now I'm going to make it big on the MICROSOFT website!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

GuSolarFlare

@Big_Boy_Chubs go for it! this way you'll be able to get known in all kinds of places!

@everyoneelse he'll be back, they always come back... ¬¬

my Backloggery

CanisWolfred

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

@CanisWolfred
Chubbs is seen sprinting through a field, sobbing, and begging for forgiveness....
OH MY GOD IT IS INCREDIBLY BORING OVER THERE >_< ....
Only like, 800 people liked it using google plus....

I know, man, I know. I've tried to main that place before, and quite frankly, it's just dead. I think the problem is PS fans for the most part are satisfied by the big multi-console sites, unlike most Nintendo fans. There's still plenty of people who are either hardcore PS fans looking to avoid the fanboys of other consoles, or people just looking to avoid flame wars, but I guess not enough of them have found PushSquare yet. It doesn't help that this place is relatively reasonable when it comes to other consoles, despite its size and subject matter, so some people who may be bigger fans of Sony sometimes come here instead. (while I'm happy about that, since 9 times out of 10 they're the smartest and most interesting users we get, it does mean there's less over at PushSquare)

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

sugarpixel

I just don't know, guys... this face is really starting to scare me...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

8BitSamurai

CanisWolfred wrote:

I know, man, I know. I've tried to main that place before, and quite frankly, it's just dead. I think the problem is PS fans for the most part are satisfied by the big multi-console sites, unlike most Nintendo fans. There's still plenty of people who are either hardcore PS fans looking to avoid the fanboys of other consoles, or people just looking to avoid flame wars, but I guess not enough of them have found PushSquare yet. It doesn't help that this place is relatively reasonable when it comes to other consoles, despite its size and subject matter, so some people who may be bigger fans of Sony sometimes come here instead. (while I'm happy about that, since 9 times out of 10 they're the smartest and most interesting users we get, it does mean there's less over at PushSquare)

Yeah, gotta agree with that wholeheartedly. I'm a bit bigger Sony fan myself (Like Nintendo a lot though), and I've gotta say I'm actually surprised how non-biased NL users are, for the most part. Oftentimes I feel like there's less fanboys here than on multi-console sites.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Big_Boy_Chubs

Okay, pure XBOX was bad too.... the only person from NL i saw on both of those sites was @Tasuki ....

Edited on by Big_Boy_Chubs

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

I just don't know, guys... this face is really starting to scare me...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I wonder why?
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

I like the people here because they accept any kind of joke that doesn't break the rules! in most gaming sites people get angry at some very simple comment here not only most people take it easy on jokers but they enter the game too and things get fun! well except when they ignore completely.... it also happens but it's still better than getting angry over nothing

my Backloggery

CanisWolfred

8BitSamurai wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yeah, gotta agree with that wholeheartedly. I'm a bit bigger Sony fan myself (Like Nintendo a lot though), and I've gotta say I'm actually surprised how non-biased NL users are, for the most part. Oftentimes I feel like there's less fanboys here than on multi-console sites.

Oh, there's plenty of bais around here. It's just that enough people know how to be respectful and not push their views on others. I can still think of places I've been to that are better in that regard, but none of them are anywhere near as big as NL.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

8BitSamurai

CanisWolfred wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Oh, there's plenty of bais around here. It's just that enough people know how to be respectful and not push their views on others. I can still think of places I've been to that are better in that regard, but none of them are anywhere near as big as NL.

Either way, Nintendo Life is a pretty cool site, if I do say so myself .

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

GuSolarFlare

yeah now this thread has everything from chaos to small talk to even a friendly discussion! I'm sure this'll be the thread of the year

my Backloggery

Big_Boy_Chubs

We've all gone through this thread together!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

CanisWolfred

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I like the people here because they accept any kind of joke that doesn't break the rules! in most gaming sites people get angry at some very simple comment here not only most people take it easy on jokers but they enter the game too and things get fun! well except when they ignore completely.... it also happens but it's still better than getting angry over nothing

It depends on what you're joking about. Honestly, if you're giving a joke response to a serious request for help, for example, you deserve any kind of flak you get, because you're just being flatout rude and completely anti-helpful by completely wasting their time. If you're gonna be rude, expect people to be rude back. That goes for anyone anywhere.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Electricmastro

Why is it that Pixar released a sequel to Cars five years after its release, but has yet to make a sequel to The Incredibles even after nine years?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Big_Boy_Chubs

Electricmastro wrote:

Why is it that Pixar made a sequel to Cars five years after its release, but has yet to make a sequel to The Incredibles even after nine years?

WTF? OMFG! It's been NINE years since the incredibles...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic