Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 96,507

GuSolarFlare

@CanisWolfred yeah I normally make the joke some time AFTER actually trying to help(no harm if the person asking for help already solved the problem but some guys are discusing stuff related to the already solved problem ) or when a small group of fanboys start a fight and I can't resist trolling spammers! but in the end my thoughts are

GuSilverFlame wrote:

videogames should be all fun and games but gamers lose so much time taking them too seriously that the fun is starting to slowly fade away.

EDIT

Electricmastro wrote:

Why is it that Pixar made a sequel to Cars five years after its release, but has yet to make a sequel to The Incredibles even after nine years?

nine years!?!?!?!? already??? heck time sure flies.... or maybe it is because I don't watch many movies so the memory of the ones I've watched doesn't seem so far in the past.....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

CanisWolfred

Electricmastro wrote:

Why is it that Pixar made a sequel to Cars five years after its release, but has yet to make a sequel to The Incredibles even after nine years?

Perhaps by some grace of God they realized that The Incredibles doesn't need a sequel and decided to leave it untouched? I can only dream...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SheldonRandoms

Electricmastro wrote:

Why is it that Pixar released a sequel to Cars five years after its release, but has yet to make a sequel to The Incredibles even after nine years?

Probably because Pixar doesn't have a good story or something for a sequel, but that's alright, the movie will live on forever.

Also, for some reason, my favorite scene from The Incredibles.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

Wow, the Incredibles was nine years ago... doesn't seem like that long ago...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Big_Boy_Chubs

You guys, everyone.... lets reach 1,000 posts tonight...
who else thinks we should do this...
TONIGHT

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

GuSolarFlare

ok! let's do it! but I think it's better to let it happen normally no excessive posts of nonsense(I think the moderators have their eyes set on this thread after the "quote train" from the other day, sorry! I went too far with the "impersonating staff members"....)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Big_Boy_Chubs

Ok to reach 1000 posts, we'll discuss something new....
ummm.... will you be buying a XBOX one or PS4?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

GuSolarFlare

maybe.... I think the PS4 is looking great but I really want a WiiU before!

my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

I'll be buying a Xboxuno and/or PS4.........
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Big_Boy_Chubs

@ElectricMastro Come on, you should be witnessing this!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

Big_Boy_Chubs

Ummm...
I love GTA IV!
played it at my brothers house yesterday!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

Big_Boy_Chubs

Yeah, @Gioku you're right!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

Big_Boy_Chubs

No one post after number 999 post, OK? OK!? OK!?!?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

@ElectricMastro Should bee the one to rev up that 1000th post!

KingDunsparce

Gioku wrote:

We should give @ElectricMastro the 1000th!

Well that ruins my brilliant plan of coming out at the last second and claiming the ultimate prize. :/

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Electricmastro

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

@ElectricMastro Come on, you should be witnessing this!

Right now, i'm sitting in McDonald's eating a vanilla cone after I just got my X & Y poster from GameStop. EDIT: LOL that happened to be the 1000th post and I wasn't even trying. XD

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GuSolarFlare

1001th post heck yeah!!!!!!!!!!
let's celebrate!!!!
.............. how to celebrate in an online forum?

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic