Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 941 to 960 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

@CanisWolfred lucky me that in Brazil there are only 26 states

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Electricmastro

I think we've won.

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GuSolarFlare

@Electricmastro it's a great step in the right direction! but the biggest barrier might be the dumb idea people have of gamers being antisociable childish people with no future.... this one's an obstacle I'd like to be able to crush with my bare hands!(not really I'm just trying to sound cool because if I don't like people's opinions about gaming I can always "turn it off" and go play some more )

EDIT:

Electricmastro wrote:

I think we've won.

Untitled

is it just me or this recearch sums up to 101%? this might be a tribute to the wonderful 101!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Electricmastro

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Bwahaha! Off by a few people who disagreed and was not sure!

Ok, who are the questionable people from Oregon, Kansas, and Oklahoma who voted no?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

CanisWolfred

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Electricmastro it's a great step in the right direction! but the biggest barrier might be the dumb idea people have of gamers being antisociable childish people with no future.... this one's an obstacle I'd like to be able to crush with my bare hands!(not really I'm just trying to sound cool because if I don't like people's opinions about gaming I can always "turn it off" and go play some more )

I don't know if that's as much of a problem anymore, at least in America. It might be what people think of nerds in general, but not everyone who plays games is a nerd, and where I live at least, that's a fairly commonly-known fact.

GuSilverFlame wrote:

is it just me or this recearch sums up to 101%? this might be a tribute to the wonderful 101!

Probably down to bad rounding. like, .5% unsure, 97.5% No or something like that, that got rounded up for no reason.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Electricmastro

If playing games like Call of Duty or Battlefield will automatically turn you into a violent person, then playing games like Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon will automatically turn you into a peaceful person. -_-

Edited on by Electricmastro

GuSolarFlare

Electricmastro wrote:

If playing games like Call of Duty or Battlefield will automatically turn you into a violent person, then playing games like Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon will automatically turn you into a peaceful person. -_-

nope, playing animal crossing will turn you into a sociable maniac that makes pitfal traps all over the place, digs every single spot in the floor with a crack, goes to shop to sell things you don't want anymore to the owner, cuts down any trees without fruits, hunts any wildlife that fits in a net steals furniture from trash bins and lost and founds and buys stuff from the black market and this list is only what you could do in the DS one....

my Backloggery

Big_Boy_Chubs

Anyone else here other than Gioku?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku that's why this thread is the most interesting one!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

What in the world, I just found this face what the heck...?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

>.>

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Big_Boy_Chubs

How do you make that face? @Gioku

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku what's that face? weird face it stares into you no matter what angle you look at it

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

I dunno, I typed ": (" into the search bar and "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" came up as a suggested search... 0_o
Untitled

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Big_Boy_Chubs

Well, i'm off to pushsquare to try to make it big in an online community that hasn't quite reached NL's level....
(pushsquare is NL in sony version)

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

CanisWolfred

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

Well, i'm off to pushsquare to try to make it big in an online community that hasn't quite reached NL's level....

...$5 says he's back in less than an hour.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

CanisWolfred wrote:

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

...$5 says he's back in less than an hour.

50 hypothetical dollars(since I'm out of money ) he's back in half hour!

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic