Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,481 to 9,500 of 96,243

sugarpixel

Looks like I'm in for about 90 minutes with this thing... it's past 30 minutes and is only about 1/3 complete... :/

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Veloster

Undead_terror wrote:

Veloster wrote:

Recently, I've discovered I really dislike Mini-mods.

People or for games?

People, on the forums. :/

Positive note: Discovered I had an in-progress OoT 3D savegame, so I'm about to fight Dark Link! :3

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

CanisWolfred

@Velostar - While I understand that Mini-mods can be annoying, they're only trying to help the mods. 'Course, it's only helpful if they remember the tip off the mods, and half the time that's really all you have to do anyways...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DiscoDriver43

Veloster wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Veloster wrote:

People or for games?

Positive note: Discovered I had an in-progress OoT 3D savegame, so I'm about to fight Dark Link! :3

yeah exactly. Some one deleted pizza thread my thread for no reason. Mini-mods are annoying in any forum

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

sugarpixel

...I am beginning to regret my decision to use the Sunset time of day, when all the lights on the track pieces come on... oh well. At least it will look cool.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Gioku wrote:

...I am beginning to regret my decision to use the Sunset time of day, when all the lights on the track pieces come on... oh well. At least it will look cool.

Untitled
Lesson learned.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Undead_terror

DiscoDriver43 wrote:

Veloster wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Veloster wrote:

People or for games?

yeah exactly. Some one deleted pizza thread my thread for no reason. Mini-mods are annoying in any forum

Funny enough you can still see the thread, it's not gone all together. https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/pizza_i...

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

So... 93 minutes later, the shadows have been computed.

Now to record a video of it!

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I hope you weren't just looking at the loading bar/estimated time while you waited, that'd be dumb

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

TsunamiSensei

Gioku wrote:

So... 93 minutes later, the shadows have been computed.

Now to record a video of it!

... I think I'll stick to playing other players' tracks instead of making my own.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

sugarpixel

@Uriel_PikpikVII lol. I'm very passionate about track-making, so I do whatever it takes.

Speaking of which, my next video is ready to render!
...luckily video rendering is a lot faster (and more interesting) than calculating shadows.

Metroidlink

@gioku well that's good hopefully it's up soon

I'm going to bed now cya all tomorrow

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic