Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,941 to 6,960 of 96,524

Undead_terror

So at @GuSilverFlame and @Gioku how did the show challenge go? I think us people should do more different challenges just for fun!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

@Gioku: I'll have you know, my first ever Magikarp killed Blue's Raticate, obliterated Giovanni and Team Rocket at Silph Co., swam me to and into the Seafoam Islands, catch Articuno, swam me across a river to a Power Plant containing Zapdos, destroy all 8 Kanto Gym Leaders, obtain a Moltres on Victory Road, kill the Elite 4's Pokemon and destroy Blue for the final time. After that I caught Mewtwo with my Level 100 Magikarp, went to other regions, found other trainers and killed their Pokemon, destroyed all Gym Leaders, E4 and Champions, then caught all Legendaries, also stealing Professor Oak's care for Blue. And this was only with my first Magikarp.

Untitled

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

@Neko_Chan: Do you prefer guys behind?

@CanisWolfred: Is that thread closed or something?

@Gioku @NoUsername: Well I found one glitch and its show level 123 Oddish beating Elite Four in my Pokemon Red.

I'm not suprised if one of my Magikarp got an Hall of Fame ribbon since I tend to do those silly things in my game.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

The Pokemon roleplay is still going guys, and thanks for knowing it be true XD

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

@CanisWolfRed: Nope, I've never joined a RP before, because they're stupid, dumb and more stupid.

@Super_Gravy: Nope, some idiot who kept bumping the thread is too lazy to do so now unless it's a weekend. Yes I'm calling myself an idiot, deal with it.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@CanisWolfred That was probably another one, this one is still going strong. If anybody wants to join, then Derplett's wings are always open for you (And if you troll, then Derplett will get revenge somehow >: P)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Oh, @Gioku, I almost forgot you were there. I guess since I see you all the time, that I quit noticing you

SheldonRandoms

No, you were there, in my eyes, so I then decided to quit noticing you, BECAUSE ALL I SEE IS THE LETTER @GIOKU, I̮̚ ̱̬̜͉͇̼̏ͅB̵̭̙̝͖̟̞́͋̆̈́ͩL̳̜͈͔͙̬͉͋͒̀A̝̠̩̟͌̑̽ͯ̕M̟̤Eͩ̓͗̅̀ ̻͙ͪ̎́͌͡@̔͑̌ͫ҉͉̱͔̰̪̞Ğ̱̲̖̣́̊̋Ī̼͈O̟̗͚͎̦̦ͣK͚Ụͬ!̔͊ͮͣ!̫!̲̜̫̤̼̠̜̽͋̇̅̔̽!̡̫̩͊̔́̓́͊!

SheldonRandoms

That can mean only one thing...........DOOFUS @GIOKU WANTS TO BATTLE NINCOMPOOP @SHELDONRANDOMS!!!!!

Untitled

Undead_terror

So @LordJumpMad is going to be in Smash Clash!

A new training dummy for some...mostly for @Badkitty

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Socar

Making the second level for my college game project. Its going out fine and the game is about 50% completed.

The only problem I have is the score cause I don't know how to do that in GM Studio.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

sugarpixel

...I think my post got lost earlier — anyone know of a game with lots of small people sprites? I'm gonna need lots of small pixelart people and I don't have time to draw any...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic