Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,641 to 6,660 of 96,538

SheldonRandoms

@MickeyTheGreat I'm showing off three avatars, so do you mean all of them?

Also, i'm getting Disney infinity soon for the Wii U, doesn't that game have online multiplayer?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

Hey, I found my first avatar!
Untitled
Those were definitely different times...

@SheldonRandoms I was referring to the Faceez one. And yes: Disney INFINITY does have online multiplayer. I can't wait to see what kind of random things you'll make in the Toy Box!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Dark-Luigi

A long time ago I was a bioshock fan and had TONS of Big Daddy avatars, now I moved on, and started over with the green thunder image and yet bioshock still holds a safe place in my heart up to this day.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

SheldonRandoms

@MickeyTheGreat That's great, i'm getting the game on my birthday, which is March 17th (I hope, but it was hinted, and also hinted for the Wii U, my parents honestly don't remember which console it was for.......or they aren't telling). I only have Wreck-it Ralph right now, but i'm planning on getting Woody and somebody else.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KarrotMan

Since we're all sharing our first avatars, I'll have a go. I almost lost this file for good had I not remembered my old Imageshack acount(which I haven't used in ages). Had this for a week before moving on to another.
Untitled

You know what, I think I'll just share to you all my past avatars (Though I'll exclude all those Avis I used when I temporarily changed names)

Edited on by KarrotMan

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Mickey

Dark-Luigi wrote:

A long time ago I was a bioshock fan and had TONS of Big Daddy avatars, now I moved on, and started over with the green thunder image and yet bioshock still holds a safe place in my heart up to this day.

I remember those times, Big-Daddy.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

TsunamiSensei

I don't have my first avatar, but it was Popo from Ice Climbers...

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

sugarpixel

@Undead_terror I think that looks to be it... I thought I remembered it different, though... huh.

And anyway, I think I was a bit of a nobody here for, like, my entire first year here... it hasn't been since last summer that I've really felt at home here. Now, there's nowhere I'd rather be, and no one I'd rather talk to than all of you guys.

/me gives everyone a big hug

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I extend my arms out like Ristar, and give everyone a big hugz

Captain_Toad

Ohh a avatar reminisce! Here's mine! Untitled

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Undead_terror

Undead_terror wrote:

So I'm thinking of taking part in a challenge to beat 20 games of any size or any genre from starting Feb 28 between Mar 1 to the end of March of 31st, I should have enough time for it hopefully, doing it because I haven't played a game properly the last past few months, so you don't win any thing and it is possible to beat 20 games in a month but you don't have to because it's all for fun and help motivate you play more games! if anyone is interested and has a backloggery, you can talk to this person hosting the contest and will keep track of whatever http://backloggery.com/WhiteLayer if anyone joins, then let's have fun! Untitled

So the challenge starts tomorrow, @Capn_Pancakes has also joined, now to think of what games to beat, I got retro city rampage I got to beat, some retro games to beat and so on! if anyone else is interested in joining the challenge you must have a backloggery account and talk to this person http://backloggery.com/WhiteLayer good luck to everyone who has joined!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I won't have time tomorrow, so oh well : (

Drawdler

I might join, since I haven't been playing that many games lately. But I don't really have many games I have unbeaten now. Maybe I'll attempt some speedruns on some older games, if I go through the original Spyro trilogy and the Legend trilogy that's six games there and I know them like the back of my hand. Maybe I'll replay the Crash games as well because I've been wanting to from the start(last time I played them I skipped the first one and went right to 2). I dunno if I really feel up to it, though.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

CanisWolfred

It's weird how an avatar can sometimes feel like a mask you wear, and once you change it, it's like you've suddenly taken off that mask.

I still haven't made it to the point where I feel comfortable taking that mask off on other sites...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

KittenKoder

I finally got past these five annoying opponents in Bravely Default. >.> Optional battles are harder than those you have to do.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic