Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,661 to 6,680 of 96,305

sugarpixel

@CanisWolfred I know exactly what you mean! ...I felt like I was hiding behind that Shy Guy avatar, but I feel that all the avatars I've had since are more representative of me! I feel more like myself!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

hey guys anything happy, funny or good to vent all the madness of a stressed guy that can't get over its own cowardice?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@MickeyTheGreat a little out of season but she has great voice!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

...this will probably sound really random, but I love giving hugs!

...I'm a hugs kinda guy.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

...this will probably sound really random, but I love giving hugs!

...I'm a hugs kinda guy.

me too but my shyness makes it completely unknown to everyone that knows me

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku well I've been shy since the 6th grade and so far had no real cure because shyness always comes back to me(like these days, lately I feel so uneasy I can barely speak)

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

(like these days, lately I feel so uneasy I can barely speak)

Heh, tell me about it! I've been like that for my entire life. ...it used to get me in trouble at school because I wouldn't talk to my teacher!

GuSolarFlare

and to make it worse it's in days like this that my teacher asks me to read the text for the whole class to hear....

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku well I've been shy since the 6th grade and so far had no real cure because shyness always comes back to me(like these days, lately I feel so uneasy I can barely speak)

that is excactly when I became shy too... that is a bit weird!
although I think I have become a little bit less shy the last year

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame oddly enough, I feel totally comfortable talking to a group of people! ...I don't talk a lot, but I've been told I have great speaking skills. Go figure.

...the only place where my shyness totally disappears is the internet, though. As you guys already know, I'm not shy at all here!

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I feel even worse in groups(unless it's friends only) but I still have great reading skills, not a word comes out wrong!
and you guys know how even senseless and random I can be sometimes when on internet.

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame when I'm talking to a class, everything gets so spread out and diluted that I feel like I'm talking to myself. Which I am totally comfortable with.

...so on the debate we did in AP Lit. last semester I got the maximum possible score. Which is apparently very hard to get from that teacher. And I even had to make up half the thing on the spot because my partner bailed out half way through!

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku lol the same happened but 2 guys in my group bailed out and the last other guy left only said "it's just like those slides show" it was ALL of his part in the presentation.......
ok now it's my turn to random talk!
I'm eating the weirdest chocolate I've ever seen lemon pie white chocolate, it's actually good!
will we make the game weeked tomorrow?(I'm free everyday until thursday)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Undead_terror

Well this is bad news on my end, I decided to leave the gaming challenge as posted above, not the big gamer as I once was and busy with other things, but the challenge did motivate me to play more and I got a few good games I want to play when I get the chance that I would usually leave un played/un beaten, so I plan beating a certain new game I got and I will enjoy it!

On another hand I got to stop joining stuff that I can't do.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

lol, I made some really healthy decisions of food to eat after school today: potato chips and raspberry ice cream. It's a wonder how I'm so healthy when I eat like this and a play video games all day! XD

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku you're wrong a person can be pretty healthy living on junk food
all you need to do is make sure you get the necessary nutrients and excercise to get rid of extra calories!

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku you're wrong a person can be pretty healthy living on junk food
all you need to do is make sure you get the necessary nutrients and excercise to get rid of extra calories!

I don't train and eat some junk food why don't I get fat?!

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic