Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,441 to 6,460 of 96,243

KittenKoder

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@KittenKoder Well it explians me well then, which is.....

Floccinaucinihilipilification: To establish or state that something has no value.

Looks like in the end, I have won the barrel full of toenails and steering wheels!!!!!!!!!

Ooops, all out of steering wheels.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I still get the toe nails though >: P

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I still get the toe nails though >: P

They're in the mail .... don't miss the delivery again, last time was ... disappoint.

Oh, and this is fun! http://ask.fm/KittenKoder Yeah, I'm that bored right now.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

Super_Gravy

Who didn't invite Super Gravy into the party? D:<

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

@KittenKoder I asked a question that..........well yeah, you should know >: P

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

[quote=Super_Gravy]Who didn't invite Super Gravy into the party? D:<[/quote

Blame @Gioku for that

KittenKoder

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I saw. I am so bouncing around the internet tonight, I am officially a net junky!

KittenKoder

Super_Gravy wrote:

I thought you were the party.

SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I saw. I am so bouncing around the internet tonight, I am officially a net junky!

You're bouning around like Flubber after eating bag after bag of sugar.

KittenKoder

Sugar is evil! Fat is the new sugar. /sagenod.

KittenKoder

I broke down and posted an unaltered photo of my face .... on Twitter ... finally.

KittenKoder

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

You didn't miss anything...it was just a bunch of snoopy talk.

Snoopy rules!

Veloster

KittenKoder wrote:

I broke down and posted an unaltered photo of my face .... on Twitter ... finally.

Can I have it for my unaltered face collection? I'll trade you an Ultra Rare Dark Magician?

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

KittenKoder

Veloster wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

Can I have it for my unaltered face collection? I'll trade you an Ultra Rare Dark Magician?

But my unaltered face is the Dark Magician. o.O So how is it you have that already?

Undead_terror

So I'm thinking of taking part in a challenge to beat 20 games of any size or any genre from starting Feb 28 between Mar 1 to the end of March of 31st, I should have enough time for it hopefully, doing it because I haven't played a game properly the last past few months, so you don't win any thing and it is possible to beat 20 games in a month but you don't have to because it's all for fun and help motivate you play more games! if anyone is interested and has a backloggery, you can talk to this person hosting the contest and will keep track of whatever http://backloggery.com/WhiteLayer if anyone joins, then let's have fun! Untitled

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

So.. what happened to Smash Clash...

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic