Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,421 to 6,440 of 96,571

SheldonRandoms

I miss access approved/Jesus computer in my high school, it was the only computer in the school that can go on any website, even if it's blocked. It was connected to a smart board, so I was able to play djmaniax (an Elite Beat Agents/Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan styled game) with it, and it was awesome. There was another computer in the room that was also connected to a smart board, it blocked many things, so sad, blah, blah, I eventually found a website that had games, and played Street Fighter II on it. Elite Beat Agents and Street Fighter, you see why i'm swelltastic!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

Hey guess what we're watching?

Why, none other than the Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show!

...you might not have known it, but I'm a huge Peanuts fan.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku So that means you're also a Goofy Goober fan

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

Hey guess what we're watching?

Why, none other than the Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show!

...you might not have known it, but I'm a huge Peanuts fan.

Snoopy is the man. >.> Dare anyone to deny that.<.< Anyone.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@KittenKoder 555 95472 is better then Snoopy >: P
Untitled

sugarpixel

I have read every Peanuts comic from the start of the series up until the early 70's. And I've read a scattering of comics from the 70's through the 90's. I know most everything there is to know about the comic!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KittenKoder

@Gioku, I never much cared for the comics, ironically. I prefer the toons made of them. But then, my imagination was killed by my mother when I was really young.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@KittenKoder 555 95472 is better then Snoopy >: P
Untitled

No way, Snoopy is the only goggy that's worth being friends with .... his house flies.

THAT DANCE, THAT NAME, YOU'RE POINT OF THE PENCIL WAS SHREDDED BY MY LOGIC THAT IS THE PENCIL SHARPENER!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Gioku If you have, then do you know about 555 95472? (There I go again with the background characters XD)

KittenKoder

@SheldonRandoms .... but that's not a goggy. >.> Goggies may not be the best animals, but they are better than dancing apes.
Untitled

sugarpixel

@SheldonRandoms, oh yes, I know about him and his sisters! XD
I've never met anyone else who knew his name!

That was a weird series in the comics, lol.

And @KittenKoder Snoopy is an interesting character in the Peanuts series; Charles Shultz never intended Snoopy to become the most popular character, Charlie Brown is meant as the main character. But as his art style loosened, and Snoopy began walking on two legs and living on top of his doghouse instead of in it, he took on a life of his own. Shultz said he had to be careful sometimes in balancing the characters, because Snoopy threatened to take over the strip at some points!

KittenKoder

Alright, how is this news: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/25/matthew-shepard-rush...

Not that Rush is right, but did anyone else really expect him to do any better?

On the lighter side of things though: http://www.theonion.com/articles/reverend-al-sharpton-takes-t...

Edited on by KittenKoder

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I would know about him, hopefully they bring him back (I then start that facebook page........It worked for Betty White, so there is a chance!!!!!)

sugarpixel

@SheldonRandoms but what about Shermy? He was just totally dropped from the series sometime in the 80's, after appearing rather sporadically for several decades...

KittenKoder

You know what, heating up chili from a can is boring, tasty chili, but boring to do. So a challenge to everyone alive right now, especially @SheldonRandoms, try to find one word to describe ... me.

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Him as well I guess, but 555 95472 would be more likely, since Shermy.......well, why don't you see.
Untitled

SheldonRandoms

@KittenKoder Oh, you're a Edomagasthingy, it means "Where's the bathroom, but only after I sat down, then i'll go there". It fits you like a glove that's been married to a taco shell for 59 years, i'm so0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o happy for them :3

KittenKoder

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@KittenKoder Oh, you're a Edomagasthingy, it means "Where's the bathroom, but only after I sat down, then i'll go there". It fits you like a glove that's been married to a taco shell for 59 years, i'm so0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o happy for them :3

Huh .... nope that doesn't quite fit. Need to try much harder than that.

SheldonRandoms

@KittenKoder Well it explians me well then, which is.....

Floccinaucinihilipilification: To establish or state that something has no value.

Looks like in the end, I have won the barrel full of toenails and steering wheels!!!!!!!!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic