Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,401 to 6,420 of 96,530

Metroidlink

@gioku got it I will start watching one tomorrow and give you guys my opinion on the MLP thread

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

hahaha!!!!!!
my Leafeon is almost ready! only 30 more levels!!!!!!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Undead_terror

Dark-Luigi wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I don't like MLP but have nothing against whoever likes it....

Same

Metroidlink wrote:

@gioku got it I will start watching one tomorrow and give you guys my opinion on the MLP thread

You and me should try it since I'm so **** curios what makes bronies like the series so let's watch the same episode...NO REGRETS!!!! also I'm in a mood for a challenge, a real dare!....yolo I guess.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Metroidlink

Undead_terror wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I don't like MLP but have nothing against whoever likes it....

Same

Metroidlink wrote:

You and me should try it since I'm so **** curios what makes bronies like the series so let's watch the same episode...NO REGRETS!!!! also I'm in a mood for a challenge, a real dare!....yolo I guess.

I have to sleep now and then school so I can't watch it before 16 hours

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink and @Undead_terror yeah, so my official recommendation is the two-part Discord saga — that was pretty awesome! ...when I get home, I'll go and look to see if I can find the exact episode I'm thinking of.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Spagem

Oh, hey. We're talking about MLP. Something I can get into.

And I agree with @Gioku. The 2 Discord episodes in Season 2 are the best I've seen so far, so start with those. (Although I'm only on Season 2, episode 4. I'm pretty new in the MLP fandom myself.)

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

sugarpixel

@mega aha, thanks! So it was season 2, huh? OK. I don't really know what episodes are from what season because I watched them all totally out of order until this season (which I am of course following!). Anyway, I think you should check out our MLP thread sometime, we've got a great group of folks over there!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Spagem

@Gioku Yeah, the Discord episodes are Season 2/Ep. 1 and 2.

And the MLP thread? Forgot we had that here. I remember going there a year or two ago and asking if it was some kind of troll joke. xD Never thought I'd be a "brony" myself. ( Especially considering I was kind of a hater. But I feel like that's the case with a lot of MLP fans. )

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Electricmastro

Pac-Man World is a surprisingly fun game, Has anyone else played it?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

sugarpixel

@Undead_terror and @Metroidlink you hear that? I want you to watch Season 2 episodes one and two.

@mega oh yes, I had my post way-back-when in that very thread, wondering what the big deal was... and here I am now.

@Electricmastro no, but Pac-Man World 2 defined my childhood.

OdnetninAges

I have found a loophole that allows me to access Nintendo Life at school. That's how I was able to make a couple of posts earlier.

It's glorious.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

OdnetninAges

Tsk, my 3DS won't even connect to my school's wi-fi. It blocks off EVERYTHING other than the Internet Browser. (Online Play, YouTube, eShop, etc.)

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic