Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,381 to 6,400 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I'm trying to get a Leafeon to complete my secondary team(that is not counting that it already has 2 filler ones that aren't properly trained/breeded)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Metroidlink

@gioku I have leafon, glaceon umbreon, vaporeon, jolteon and flareon

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

You know, I kinda like this avatar. I think I might keep it for awhile longer than I was planning.

(and I can always keep my MLP avatars on other sites, like Backloggery and YouTube, etc.)

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

You know, I kinda like this avatar. I think I might keep it for awhile longer than I was planning.

(and I can always keep my MLP avatars on other sites, like Backloggery and YouTube, etc.)

good it was a nice avatar IMO

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

sugarpixel

@KittenKoder lol I wouldn't say that! ...and my signature reveals all... ↓↓

What do you have against MLP? It seems like an innocent enough cartoon to me...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KittenKoder

@Gioku, it's just .... everywhere. Not to mention, it's weird looking. But mostly, I'm just not into furries.

EDIT: FYI, I am not being serious here.

Edited on by KittenKoder

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

KittenKoder wrote:

But mostly, I'm just not into furries.

They're not furries, no matter how much e621 wants you to believe otherwise.

...and Furrybooru...and FChan...and Furaffinity...

But I swear, they're not furries.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Metroidlink

Looks like everyone don't like MLP I personally have never seen it so I don't know anything about it xD (thus having nothing against it, so that makes me the only one...(except Gioku))

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

sugarpixel

@KittenKoder I got into it (at least partly) because it was everywhere! ...and I love cute things, and MLP is pretty darn cute! And I'm a big fan of cartoons, and MLP:FiM is a great cartoon, too! So it's just a bunch of things I really like put into one.

...Pokémon is at least tied for me with MLP as a favorite thing.

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

@KittenKoder I got into it (at least partly) because it was everywhere! ...and I love cute things, and MLP is pretty darn cute! And I'm a big fan of cartoons, and MLP:FiM is a great cartoon, too! So it's just a bunch of things I really like put into one.

...Pokémon is at least tied for me with MLP as a favorite thing.

@gioku should I try to watch one? if yes which one?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Mickey

I've watched the first few episodes before, and I think it's a great show with a good message. Some of the nicest people I've ever known are fans of the show, so I've got absolutely nothing against the show, and actually hope it continues for as long as people like it.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Metroidlink

@gioku the thing is that I'm afraid I will start in the wrong end if I just watch a random episode/movie

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

GuSolarFlare

I don't like MLP but have nothing against whoever likes it....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KittenKoder

@Gioku, I really just don't care either way. I was teasing for the lulz.

Metroidlink wrote:

Looks like everyone don't like MLP I personally have never seen it so I don't know anything about it xD (thus having nothing against it, so that makes me the only one...(except Gioku))

I don't think it's that everyone doesn't like it, I just think we have yet to stop laughing at poking fun at the fans is all. I know I don't care, everyone likes what they like and that's that, but it's fun to tease in harmless ways, as long as you make an effort to let them know you're only joking.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

sugarpixel

I don't think there's a 'wrong end' of MLP, @Metroidlink.

...just maybe don't start with Equestria Girls. It's kinda-sorta completely different from the rest of the series!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic