Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,361 to 6,380 of 96,490

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi you're welcome! I really like playing around with images(kinda contradicting since I used to hate it)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

CanisWolfred wrote:

I call the Moon. That way I get to moon Sheldonrandoms all day lon-
This post is made in loving memory of CanisWolfred, who died from the stupidity of his own joke

But....but.....but that's my kind of style, stupidly stupidity. But in the end, my swelltastic randomness beats all, LOL, @SheldonRandoms is YUP >:3

(Also owning the moon will make you a target of the cheese magnet)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder wrote:

@SheldonRandoms, still waiting for that cheese magnet to bring me cheese. >.> Where is my Munster?

Where's my sock that's a fork, you promised me that. Until I get something stupid, then I'm going to have to act like the soup nazi and be like "No soup for you!!!" Or in this case, no cheese magnet for you >

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

soo random!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

KittenKoder

@SheldonRandoms, I mailed that to you a month ago. >.> You should have it by now, if not, it's not my fault. <.< I also mailed you a sunflower seed, just in case.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder wrote:

@SheldonRandoms, I mailed that to you a month ago. >.> You should have it by now, if not, it's not my fault. <.< I also mailed you a sunflower seed, just in case.

All I ever got from you was a tooth-pick robot of Steve Urkel, FYI, the newest model is made from door knobs. Why must you send me the things I never want? WWWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!

KingDunsparce

@Veloster Yeah, sure. Do you remember the article that Nintendolife posted yesterday or so about the hacker group that claims to have hacked into the Wii U, leading the way for homebrew? Basically, this user is part of the mentioned group, but he says that they never claimed that at all. Today, Nintendolife posted another article that mentioned that past article. So he's angry that Nintendolife didnt listen to the request he sent in to correct the article. That's what I got out of it, at least. Hopefully I explained that well.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder wrote:

@SheldonRandoms, because I want to see your reaction on camera.

I'm at work, so for now it's the first meme of 2014!!!

SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder wrote:

@SheldonRandoms, because I want to see your reaction on camera.

I'm at work, so for now it's the first meme of 2014!!!

Veloster

KingDunsparce wrote:

@Veloster Yeah, sure. Do you remember the article that Nintendolife posted yesterday or so about the hacker group that claims to have hacked into the Wii U, leading the way for homebrew? Basically, this user is part of the mentioned group, but he says that they never claimed that at all. Today, Nintendolife posted another article that mentioned that past article. So he's angry that Nintendolife didnt listen to the request he sent in to correct the article. That's what I got out of it, at least. Hopefully I explained that well.

Ah, right. Thank you.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

sugarpixel

I'm sorry, I can't follow this thread right now. It's too crazy! I'm out for now. I will be back when I can follow the conversation. XD

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku ok we'll be spamming @mention to you in the meanwhile XD

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku @Gioku @Gioku @Gioku @Gioku @Gioku so that's how you want to play!!! >:]
well good luck I have to get a leafeon right now.....

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic