Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,261 to 6,280 of 96,531

SheldonRandoms

@KittenKoder DON'T QUESTION THE LOGIC OF MR.RANDOMS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

or else stuff :I

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Super_Gravy That's me in there

@KittenKoder W̨̊ͮͪ̈͂͗ͩͬ̏̐ͨ̓̔͞͡͏̯̭͎̮̳͖͚̫͙̟͕̬̤͓͜ͅḦ̴̶̢̳͍̱̩́̀͐̃̓͛͌̽ͭ͌Ǎ̛̙͙̪̹͓̤̘̳̼̻̼͖̼̹̭̆͊͌̿̈͗̄ͥͥͩ̅͋͗̉̐̓ͬ͒̀͞T̨̾͊͌ͫ̇ͬ̍͋̓͂͑͆ͭͮ̂̅̓͒͏̞͔̩̝͈͉̠͕̗̺͚̝̗̞ ̸̶̹̥̠̤̺̜̭̯͆͛ͦ̈́ͨ̿͂ͮ̃͐ͩ͋̆̔͑ͯ̓̈͞Ý̓ͩͬ̉͂͂͏̶̦̙̤̦̰̤̳̖͈̻̞͙̻̣̗͉̗͢͡͠Ỏ̵̧̫̻̘̞͖̻̪̤ͨ̋ͯ̔ͮͭ́͘͞ͅU̖̠͖̱̻̤̟͎̼ͩ͗̔̅ͪ̈́̔̐̉͠͡ ̶̖̱͈̖̗͎̦͙̱̜̟ͪ̓̊̊̓ͪͥ̽́ͭ̑̾͊͊̏̆̓͘ͅͅS͐͌̍̍͗҉̣̱͎̲͚̹̱̦̱̜͟͡A̴̡̡̛͙̙͎̦̪̘̤̰̱̦ͭ̈ͪ̒̽̒̐̊ͥ͘A̔̿͐̓ͦͣ͏͏͙̰̪̖̜͓͈̹̠̱̝A̵̜̣͓͙̝̘͖͔̣̼̟̺̬ͮ͛̿̊̏̐̇ͮͪ́ͫ̇ͯ̉ͦ̾͊͐͘ͅĂ̿͒̀̕҉͚̜̗̹̤̳͙̲͔̦͎͖̱̟͚͔̣̰̕ͅA̧̛̺̪͎̝͙̻̜̒͑ͧ͒̆ͯ̈́̈̂̂͛Ä̢̛̺̯͓̼̞̣̫͎̰͇̺́ͬͨͣͯͤ͊̑͜͞͝Ą̷̯̹̣̻͖͉̩̱̗͕̰̥̼̗̖̝͈̫̈̔̂̀ͤ̿͜͠A̶̢̝̥̘̟̥̠͎̗̯̟̥̯̞̭̜̺̠̾ͯͤͦ̊ͭͭͥ̎ͭ̈́Ǎ̴̴̜̠͍̲͓̦̹͇͚̦̗̮̯̞ͪ́̾́́Ä̷́̎ͤ̑̓ͪ̓̓̋͟͡͏̪͔̲͕͇͕Y̶ͥ͂ͥ̀͆͒̃̈̒҉̘̳̺̜̭͚̦͍͇̥͖̹͈̀͢!̶̰͚̥̼̈́̓̅̑̐̎ͣ͋̄̈̊̄͝?̵̗̩̤̻̙̤̗̖͓̲̪ͯͭ͐ͤ̂ͫ̑̈́̀͞!̸̷̨̼̩̥̬͍ͪ̂̾̀̎͐̏͆͗̊̆́̚͝͠ͅ?̶̶̴͒́̽̓͂ͧ͋̾̄͆ͥ͆҉̸̞͙͓̜̜͎̫̪̰͍̮̖̙̪͇̖̰!̡̯͈̲̖͇͓͉͙̙̩̗̖̳̹̳̫͚ͦ̐͑ͯ͐͋̆̍̀̎͑̂̑ͨ̂̈͟͡?̃ͧͬͥ͑̑͢҉̲͎̻͓̗̬͓̥̭̠̩͕̙͓̞̤͖!̡̾̎̈́͑̃̌̍ͮ̆͌͏̱̺̺̜̞̰͙̟̬̱̺̙͎̤̠̪̞ͅͅ?̵̱̼̫͎͎̥̩̞̳̉͌̂͌̍ͪͨ̾͆̇̅̍̄̓ͨ́!̵̛̛̠͎̰͓̺̫̙̘̰̤̥͈͍̬̈̓̂̐̽͐̑͗͊̄̅̃̉̏ͯͩ̓͢?̸͙̣̙̤̝̤͛̽͋͐͗̀̉ͪ̊ͣ̂̚!̡̓ͬ̿̈̽̐̌͞͠҉̢̤̥͖̪̣̗̞̯̹͇̬͚͓̱

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Super_Gravy That's me in there

@KittenKoder W̨̊ͮͪ̈͂͗ͩͬ̏̐ͨ̓̔͞͡͏̯̭͎̮̳͖͚̫͙̟͕̬̤͓͜ͅḦ̴̶̢̳͍̱̩́̀͐̃̓͛͌̽ͭ͌Ǎ̛̙͙̪̹͓̤̘̳̼̻̼͖̼̹̭̆͊͌̿̈͗̄ͥͥͩ̅͋͗̉̐̓ͬ͒̀͞T̨̾͊͌ͫ̇ͬ̍͋̓͂͑͆ͭͮ̂̅̓͒͏̞͔̩̝͈͉̠͕̗̺͚̝̗̞ ̸̶̹̥̠̤̺̜̭̯͆͛ͦ̈́ͨ̿͂ͮ̃͐ͩ͋̆̔͑ͯ̓̈͞Ý̓ͩͬ̉͂͂͏̶̦̙̤̦̰̤̳̖͈̻̞͙̻̣̗͉̗͢͡͠Ỏ̵̧̫̻̘̞͖̻̪̤ͨ̋ͯ̔ͮͭ́͘͞ͅU̖̠͖̱̻̤̟͎̼ͩ͗̔̅ͪ̈́̔̐̉͠͡ ̶̖̱͈̖̗͎̦͙̱̜̟ͪ̓̊̊̓ͪͥ̽́ͭ̑̾͊͊̏̆̓͘ͅͅS͐͌̍̍͗҉̣̱͎̲͚̹̱̦̱̜͟͡A̴̡̡̛͙̙͎̦̪̘̤̰̱̦ͭ̈ͪ̒̽̒̐̊ͥ͘A̔̿͐̓ͦͣ͏͏͙̰̪̖̜͓͈̹̠̱̝A̵̜̣͓͙̝̘͖͔̣̼̟̺̬ͮ͛̿̊̏̐̇ͮͪ́ͫ̇ͯ̉ͦ̾͊͐͘ͅĂ̿͒̀̕҉͚̜̗̹̤̳͙̲͔̦͎͖̱̟͚͔̣̰̕ͅA̧̛̺̪͎̝͙̻̜̒͑ͧ͒̆ͯ̈́̈̂̂͛Ä̢̛̺̯͓̼̞̣̫͎̰͇̺́ͬͨͣͯͤ͊̑͜͞͝Ą̷̯̹̣̻͖͉̩̱̗͕̰̥̼̗̖̝͈̫̈̔̂̀ͤ̿͜͠A̶̢̝̥̘̟̥̠͎̗̯̟̥̯̞̭̜̺̠̾ͯͤͦ̊ͭͭͥ̎ͭ̈́Ǎ̴̴̜̠͍̲͓̦̹͇͚̦̗̮̯̞ͪ́̾́́Ä̷́̎ͤ̑̓ͪ̓̓̋͟͡͏̪͔̲͕͇͕Y̶ͥ͂ͥ̀͆͒̃̈̒҉̘̳̺̜̭͚̦͍͇̥͖̹͈̀͢!̶̰͚̥̼̈́̓̅̑̐̎ͣ͋̄̈̊̄͝?̵̗̩̤̻̙̤̗̖͓̲̪ͯͭ͐ͤ̂ͫ̑̈́̀͞!̸̷̨̼̩̥̬͍ͪ̂̾̀̎͐̏͆͗̊̆́̚͝͠ͅ?̶̶̴͒́̽̓͂ͧ͋̾̄͆ͥ͆҉̸̞͙͓̜̜͎̫̪̰͍̮̖̙̪͇̖̰!̡̯͈̲̖͇͓͉͙̙̩̗̖̳̹̳̫͚ͦ̐͑ͯ͐͋̆̍̀̎͑̂̑ͨ̂̈͟͡?̃ͧͬͥ͑̑͢҉̲͎̻͓̗̬͓̥̭̠̩͕̙͓̞̤͖!̡̾̎̈́͑̃̌̍ͮ̆͌͏̱̺̺̜̞̰͙̟̬̱̺̙͎̤̠̪̞ͅͅ?̵̱̼̫͎͎̥̩̞̳̉͌̂͌̍ͪͨ̾͆̇̅̍̄̓ͨ́!̵̛̛̠͎̰͓̺̫̙̘̰̤̥͈͍̬̈̓̂̐̽͐̑͗͊̄̅̃̉̏ͯͩ̓͢?̸͙̣̙̤̝̤͛̽͋͐͗̀̉ͪ̊ͣ̂̚!̡̓ͬ̿̈̽̐̌͞͠҉̢̤̥͖̪̣̗̞̯̹͇̬͚͓̱

A little messy don't you think Sheldon?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I'm wearing no pants, because the cheese magnet destroyed them, K.O BABY, RIGHT THERE, RIGHT NOW (But i'm to the left :I )

SheldonRandoms

@Kawaii-Neko Epic Platypus is indeed, epic.

Metroidlink

I just woke up by two kids having a screaming contest outside my house...
And now I am really tired :L

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

SheldonRandoms

@Metroidlink Those hooligans, you should scream and beat their "contest".

Hopefully you can catch some Z's after that :I

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

Whoa, you guys were busy last night! XD

That's becuase of little kids having a screaming contest at 6 am! I was supposed to sleep to 9 am...
Maybe the little kids trying to take revenge after I called my little sister noisy

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Socar

I feel sorry for those who got their 3DS stolen. Seriously guys, can't you take care of you're 3DS's???? Good thing I don't use mine outside like how 3DS owners usually would.

Btw do you guys use your 3DS outside or inside? I use mine inside and I rarely play handhelds outside.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Artwark I normally only use it inside but I still take it to the college just to get streetpasses and play coins(sometimes play before the classes) there's not point in using a normal 3DS outside as the 3D effect gets distorted anyway.... but nothing stops a bandit from randomly wanting to steal my bag(and with it taking my 3DS) good thing it never happened and I bet a robber would want my smartphone instead of a half empty worn out schoolbag it doesn't look worth the trouble

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KittenKoder

Fun fact, when the original DS first came out, it was one of the big "gotta steal it" things here. So big that the pawn shops wouldn't even except it if the serial number sticker was gone, which happened a lot because that's what skin oils do to stickers.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Alright, I am playing Twitter now because of the construction just outside that's so noisy I can't think. >.> Life in this city sucks.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Alright here we go I'm about to take an Anatomy test in which I must remember the names of around 60 muscles... wish me luck! D:

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic