Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,741 to 4,760 of 96,537

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame yeah, it definitely is! ...but I'm starting to get pretty sad about my computer... I've got it in a comfortable place, and it's sitting there trying really hard to fix itself... but I'm really worried about it...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

@Gioku - I can relate to the computer issues. The Windows 7 laptop I'm using right now is the best one yet. Before that though, my Desktop PCs always eventually succumbed to viruses and Trojan horses... This laptop's my... 7th or so computer system in my lifetime so far.

I hope yours fixes itself with time. Believe...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

what do you guys do on your PCs!?!?!?! I only had viruses three or four times and they always got caught by the antivirus!(and most of the times it happened it was because I let someone else use my PC)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

Yeah, no viruses here... for one reason or another, it just seems to have forgotten how to startup... so right now it's trying to remember how to do it, I guess... it managed to do it once yesterday, but it didn't do a very good job I guess 'cause nothing was working very well... so I had to restart it and here we are now...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

GuSilverFlame wrote:

what do you guys do on your PCs!?!?!?! I only had viruses three or four times and they always got caught by the antivirus!(and most of the times it happened it was because I let someone else use my PC)

Actually thinking way back, the guy that fixed our computers told me that mine typically die out due to how much I was using them. Ah, the ol' days where I'd just go on the Cartoon Network website to play the minigames... I was easily amused. ^^
Yeah, only a couple of them died to viruses. Sometimes, the problems were in the hardware; namely an important part that just stopped working.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

hahah I remember those days in the Cartoon Network site playing those minigames!!! good times those when quality wasn't really the important part....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

JunkosBoobies

It appears we're talking about computer viruses now? Well, I had one last year, VERY early last year, when I downloaded something. It asked me to download some toolbar. I clicked yes (I didn't know at the time) and it effed with my computer and it almost died completely, the only way I could've fixed it was with my dad's experience of technology. If he wasn't so experienced, it wouldn't have been saved. I was so lucky that was the only time I even had a PC Virus.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

well I guess it's about time for me to format my PC. it's already getting slow and the HD is almost full so I guess it's time for me to gather what I don't want to lose in a pen drive(or CD) and erase all else maybe I'll upgrade to windows 8....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

...so the plan now seems to be to find some place to take it to today, and see if anyone will look at it... that's probably the best thing to do at this point, is have someone who knows something about computers look at it!

Edited on by sugarpixel

KarrotMan

Rosalina wrote:

Karakato wrote:

Okay guys, quick question: Are you still interested in Smash Clash, the thread made by @Undead_terror ? I can make a new one if you guys want since the game dev does need some help.

Can you post a link to the thread? I would like to see it.

The thread was deleted yesterday. That's why I want to know if anyone is still interested in joining the smash brothers type game.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Captain_Toad

Karakato wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

Karakato wrote:

Okay guys, quick question: Are you still interested in Smash Clash, the thread made by @Undead_terror ? I can make a new one if you guys want since the game dev does need some help.

The thread was deleted yesterday. That's why I want to know if anyone is still interested in joining the smash brothers type game.

Yes I'm still in. We're still making characters right?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Veloster

Ok, so, an update on my Pokemon Y journey.
First things first - I'm at the stage where I recently beat the second Gym leader. My starter pokemon Fennekin recently evolved for the second time - into Delphox! (Such a proud moment - my little fox has grown up !).

These are all the pokemon I chose to capture (I've encountered more, but didn't really want them, so to speak):

Absol
Azurill
Charizard - Now evolved into Charmeleon!
Croagunk
Cubone
Ducklett
Doduo
Dunsparce
Espurr
Fennekin - Starter - Now evolved into Delphox!
Fletchling
Furfrou
Golett
Helioptile
Hippopotas
Honedge
Litleo
Lucario
Lunatone
Machop
Meditite
Metapod
Mr. Mime
Oddish
Onyx!
Pancham
Pikachu
Pidgey
Ralts
Rhyhorn! - I gave him the nickname 'Rocky', lol
Roselia
Roggenrola
Sandile
Sigiliyph
Spritzee
Spoink
Staravia
Tyrunt
Whismur
Zubat

As I've said, I've actually encountered a few more, but didn't like them enough to capture them.

My rating of the game itself? 9.9/10 - Totally superb. It's so nostalgic, addictive and entertaining at the same time.

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

SheldonRandoms

Karakato wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

Karakato wrote:

What happened to the other thread? But yeah, if you wanna make it, then rev it up and make it.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

Karakato wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

Karakato wrote:

Why was it deleted...?

...if it's gone, then... I guess you should make a new one!

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku IDK. I read on my ipod last night that they wanted Mr.Randoms to wear clothes or something, and then poof, thread gone, wut happenz yo?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KarrotMan

He already explained in the Goodbye Vacation thread that he needed a week of and that he's done with Smash Clash and sees no point in continuing the thread. Sprite making can put alot of pressure on anyone, so I can't blame him. I'm currently making the sprites for one character so I definitely am interested in reviving the thread.

Even one of you guys are still in the process of making character concepts so I would at least like to see which one the main dev might want in his game.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

Super_Gravy

Gioku wrote:

Dang, just reached the teleporting boss in RE:R... he's really something!

Do you have to shoot him in the back?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic