Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,721 to 4,740 of 96,243

Veloster

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

Veloster wrote:

I done it! It's downloading as we...erm...type.

Gen VI is a great starting point for series newcomers. I wish you luck in your Kalos quest.

Thank you.

I have a quick question though: how long is it usually before your starter pokemon evolves?

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GuSolarFlare

Veloster wrote:

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

Veloster wrote:

Gen VI is a great starting point for series newcomers. I wish you luck in your Kalos quest.

Thank you.

I have a quick question though: how long is it usually before your starter pokemon evolves?

by the first or second gym(usually) it's in pretty low levels so it will be quick

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KittenKoder

Veloster wrote:

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

Veloster wrote:

Thank you.

Everything you need to know: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page .... and way more.

Before you willy-nilly evolve everything you catch, check the moves and when they learn them, it can make things a lot easier. Mega evos are not as great as they sound, ironically, though they do look cool. But the most important thing to think about during the game: Have Fun.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

HankLangley

Gioku wrote:

I'm so sorry @Dark-Luigi, but my computer has picked today to stop working, so I haven't been able to make anything... I am so upset...

Well to make yourself feel better, just watch cat videos, then watch re-dubbed anime parodies. works EVERY time

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

SheldonRandoms

Working at a super market during the super (toilet) bowl weekend.........
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy

@Doge: Umm… there is an flawed in your logic. How he or she able to do those things without a computer?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

iwanttodie

im back

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

KarrotMan

Okay guys, quick question: Are you still interested in Smash Clash, the thread made by @Undead_terror ? I can make a new one if you guys want since the game dev does need some help.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

sugarpixel

Yeah without my computer I'm basically screwed... it's been "fixing disk errors" for a good 12+ hours now... it has restarted itself at least once so far, though, which is a good sign (the dialog box says that it will "restart several times" throughout the process), so it seems to be doing something... so I'm still hoping it pulls through... but much of what I usually do must now be put on hold... I can't use photoshop, I can't work on the Kirby Wiki, I can barely use NL... it really sucks right now.

...but I have come to appreciate the 3DS's YouTube app, now that it's the only way I can get on YouTube...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

Yeah without my computer I'm basically screwed... it's been "fixing disk errors" for a good 12+ hours now... it has restarted itself at least once so far, though, which is a good sign (the dialog box says that it will "restart several times" throughout the process), so it seems to be doing something... so I'm still hoping it pulls through... but much of what I usually do must now be put on hold... I can't use photoshop, I can't work on the Kirby Wiki, I can barely use NL... it really sucks right now.

...but I have come to appreciate the 3DS's YouTube app, now that it's the only way I can get on YouTube...

seeing how my PC has this problem a little too often(don't even know how it still works to be sincere) I'm starting to be glad I have a smartphone in case all else is screwed.....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Shirma_Akayaku

Karakato wrote:

Okay guys, quick question: Are you still interested in Smash Clash, the thread made by @Undead_terror ? I can make a new one if you guys want since the game dev does need some help.

Can you post a link to the thread? I would like to see it.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Dark-Luigi

@Gioku I seriously don't blame you one bit. In fact if it makes you feel better, like I stated in the disappointment of the day thread, until further notice, I can't get on my phone on NL at school anymore. :/

I saw you on MK7 btw.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame it seems basically to be like what you originally said: I should just let it do the repairs, which it seems to now be doing...

And also, I didn't even used to have my own computer, I just used my parents' computer. Once I got my laptop, it was so liberating, I could basically do whatever I wanted all of a sudden! ...but now I'm back to being confined to the 3DS internet browser...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

peeks into thread after not being in here in ages

(ugh, stupid internet, can't find a good gif of her peeking, lol)

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

sugarpixel

Well, one good thing has come of this: I've been able to sit down and make a lot of progress in Resident Evil: Revelations! ...made quite a lot of progress in SteamWorld Dig, too!

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku leaving NL(or the internet entirely) every once in a while is pretty good for gaming!

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic