Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,761 to 4,780 of 96,317

SheldonRandoms

@Mickey That's manly bear. How much do you all have compared to me, i'm interested in knowing

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy

How you know how many posts you do?

EDIT: Nevermind I found it! Wow! You guys killing me hard! I only got about 350. O_O

Edited on by Super_Gravy

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

@Mickey Sorry, but once I talk, I just don't shut up. I think that proves how I got that mention on the front page before, ain't that right mods?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Super_Gravy Click on your avatar, then you'll see the form post button, click it, and there you go.

Super_Gravy

@NoUsernameHere: Are you sure that you are not active for a large chunk of 2013? I got 350 posts here. XD

SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy wrote:

@NoUsernameHere: Are you sure that you are not active for a large chunk of 2013? I got 350 posts here. XD

Dat really all, it seems so small compared to mine.

Also, another post has been added to the ever long list, WATER! WATER! WATER!

JunkosBoobies

@Super_Gravy: I'm certain. In 2012 was when I literally racked up posts like crazy. By March of 2013, I had like, 3,000 something posts. Then by October, I had 5,000. (From March to October, I was only around in March, April, May, June, July, part of August and first and last part of October) Then in October, I disappeared until late November because I was pissed for some reason. Then in December I disappeared until 2014. So yeah, I wasn't active a lot from August to January 2014.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

Ahh I see. A lot of people probably got busy during the fall. Even i got busy during the fall as well.

KittenKoder

I am actively active when activity permits me to be active enough that I can stand activity.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

Are we doing post counts? I've only got 1,385 forum posts.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

GuSolarFlare

hey what's up everyone?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

I'm at my job right now. It's very busy, and it's not normally this busy. I've been here since 9:15 and don't leave until 5:00

Will I ever fight again?

Captain_Toad

Well.. time to clean up house after the party at my house last night.... and my room.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

I'm afraid to look at my post count, if I do, I might need to leave NL for a while for losing too much time

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic