Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,621 to 4,640 of 96,532

JunkosBoobies

@Gioku: You forgot to put Lucas (Pokemon D/P/PT, not Earthbound) and Darkrai in! D: But other than that it's fine. I'll just leave these so you know what to add~
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9457/2633753m1.jpg

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss330/just2hot4ya/491-Dark...

If you just remove the background for Lucas (Shouldn't take too long), it should look fine. :3

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

sugarpixel

...just heard there's gonna be a movie about the Minions from Despicable Me... huh...
Untitled

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Because that's who the kids like the most, not everybody else, but the Minions.

They are like the Rabbids of Rayman Land.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I think a crossover with Domo will make them better (I have pictures maybe)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

So candy crush devs are doing physical items now.
http://9gag.com/gag/ajrLvx8#comment
Since they are trying to copyright the word candy I guess this might be the only candy named candy.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Undead_terror wrote:

Since they are trying to copyright the word candy I guess this might be the only candy named candy.

how does someone copyright a common word that's in any dictionary?!?!?!??!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Undead_terror

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

how does someone copyright a common word that's in any dictionary?!?!?!??!

King apparently but I'm not sure if they won or not or if the case is still going on.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Jaz007

Does Easy Mac bubble over the top of the bowl whenever microwaved now? (Or did ever?)

Jaz007

Captain_Toad

Yes it does. A lot for me.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

KittenKoder

Copyrights on common words are not what they do, it's copyright on the context of the word, such as for describing a product or company. Thus "candy" in the context of a company name can be copyrighted, but "candy" as a product label is a different copyright. Using the word "candy" for a product name is now public domain, meaning no one can copyright that specific word, on account of it being a type of food.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

sugarpixel

...if you visit my YouTube channel, you can see a preview of what my avatar will be next!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Socar

Gioku wrote:

...if you visit my YouTube channel, you can see a preview of what my avatar will be next!

You have a youtube account? I have it except I don't upload videos much but if you like to see it here.

Anyways I have this idea of how to boost sales of Nintendo products.

fans make comics based on Nintendo's products and characters and whichever comic is the best to Nintendo, the winner's comic will be posted to every person who buys a Nintendo product for free!

.......not good is it?

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic