Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,641 to 4,660 of 96,243

Socar

@Gioku

You made a company? I've made one game but not a company! wow!

btw this is making me wonder but are you male?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

KittenKoder

I need to get off my donkey and make my final website. Combine my blog, get a good media player and add my own video gallery, and then just break my ties to Google completely.

My current site is ... obsolete, thanks to some famous person coming up with the idea the same time I did, http://digitalnoisegraffiti.com/ it is still a good idea of what I can do. The next incarnation will have a touch version and a 3DS specific version as well. Trying to figure out how to do 3D videos using the browser, 3D images are easy.
Please watch the profanity — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Socar

Gioku wrote:

@Artwark yes I am, says so on my profile even!

...I just like Fluttershy. :3

Oh sorry. its just that unicorn and Rosalina that I thought.......

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Artwark wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@Artwark yes I am, says so on my profile even!

...I just like Fluttershy. :3

Oh sorry. its just that unicorn and Rosalina that I thought.......

Ahahaha yeah, I'm a big fan of Rosalina, too! ...I'm a fan of girls, what can I say.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KittenKoder

No Google, I don't want to use my real name, because there are 20 people in the US with the same real name I have, that's why I came up with the nickname KittenKoder .... LET ME USE THAT! >.> Google+ is just another Facebook now.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

Undead_terror

KittenKoder wrote:

No Google, I don't want to use my real name, because there are 20 people in the US with the same real name I have, that's why I came up with the nickname KittenKoder .... LET ME USE THAT! >.> Google+ is just another Facebook now.

Yep, people need to start coming up with original names, also let's not use food and emotions as names.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

So, me and my mom were talking about Nintendo's "QOL" device, and what it might be... if it's not a console or handheld, not a phone or tablet, non-wearable... the only thing we could think of else that it could be is...

IMPLANTS!

Chips implanted in your head are the "new blue ocean" of technology! I'm calling it now!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

Gioku wrote:

So, me and my mom were talking about Nintendo's "QOL" device, and what it might be... if it's not a console or handheld, not a phone or tablet, non-wearable... the only thing we could think of else that it could be is...

IMPLANTS!

Chips implanted in your head are the "new blue ocean" of technology! I'm calling it now!

If they're gonna make it like this now, I don't think I wanna be involved in gaming anymore. .-.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

OdnetninAges

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Gioku wrote:

IMPLANTS!

If they're gonna make it like this now, I don't think I wanna be involved in gaming anymore. .-.

...But it's separate from their gaming products. :/

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Super_Gravy

Undead_terror wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

Yep, people need to start coming up with original names, also let's not use food and emotions as names.

Aww… why not?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Undead_terror

Super_Gravy wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

Aww… why not?

No one named gravy to what I know of, but there are are becoming more girls called Candy, Joy, Hope and all that stuff as for guys I don't know.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Mickey

@Kawaii_Neko Really? I always thought AoTC was the worst. I mean, TPM wasn't great, but I thought it had some of the good 'ole Star Wars spirit. And there wasn't as much Anakin/Padme in it. RoTS was just so bad it was hilarious in my opinion, but whatever.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

OdnetninAges

Fellow Nintendo Life users.

For the last two months, I have been able to be much more active on this site, more so than I have been ever since I created my account back in 2012.
I have been able to check the forums every day, and have been able to participate more in threads, discussions/chit-chats, contests, forum games and more. I've been able to participate more with the community, and I've met other users that are really cool & funny guys and gals, and even found some users that I share a lot in common with. I also feel like I've become more well known on this site than I was back when I first started, and I've also felt more involved. (I participated in a 'Play Mario Kart with NL' for the first time recently!)

However, starting tomorrow, I will be unable to be as active as I have been the last two months, and will have to temporarily revert back to how I was before the beginning of December... Only being able to post in the forums and comment on the news articles on some days, and sometimes at certain times. Example: I will be unable to visit Nintendo LIfe at all tomorrow, but I will be able to visit it on Saturday... But I wouldn't know what time on Saturday. The same can be said for Sunday. I could also visit on Monday-Thursday, but it'd have to be after 5:00 P.M., and I wouldn't be able to post after 8:00 P.M. Even then, there's no guarantee that I absolutely can visit NL Monday-Thursday, and there's also no guarantee that I'll be able to completely catch up on any threads I'm following on the days that I can visit the NL.

As for why I have this cryptic schedule, I'd prefer not to talk about it, as it has to do with my personal life. I can say though that it was a change that was extremely last second (an hour ago from the time of this post), and is beyond my control. Please Understand.

So basically, I'll still be here on Nintendo Life, but I won't be as active as much, and won't be able to participate in a lot of threads until what's going on in my personal life gets resolved. I'd say approximately 1 month, maybe 2.

So, a little bit of a break, but not really since I'll still be around, but at the same time it is.

Or something.

I apologize for the wall of text...

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

KittenKoder

There were no prequels to Star Wars made .... ever. >.> George was just having one of those dementia episodes and accidentally called by the name of his original movies.

KarrotMan

@OdnetninAges Welcome to the club, though not being able to post everyday should not be treated so dramatically IMO. It's no big deal. Also, the Star War Prequels were always a guilty pleasure of mine, each had at least one strong element that made them stand on their own.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

TsunamiSensei

KittenKoder wrote:

According to Google+, my legal name is Pikpikman X... that's better than my real name.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

sugarpixel

I really wish I had my admin powers already at the Kirby Wiki; there's some guy running rampant right now who really needs to get banned for awhile... but I can't do anything about him because I haven't been given my admin powers yet...! D:

...so I can't really do anything about him right now, and it's bothering me...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic