Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,461 to 4,480 of 96,243

Jaz007

Well, my PS3 has the Yellow Light of Death again after I turned it on and then left it on for two hours doing nothing by accident. I used for about an 1 1/2 to play a game too before I fixed it again. I'll be getting a new one tomorrow then. I think fixing it is pretty futile be now.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

SheldonRandoms

DawnOverALilly wrote:

Its not a Violin!

Look, before I break everything again and blame @Gioku, I might as well get this thing off of my chest. I commented on the wrong thread, I don't know how that happened, but it just did. to make things look even more leg breaking for me, I did it again, and then blamed @Gioku. from now on, I will never comment on the wrong thread again*

But if that happens again, then it'll be many months later, and i'll just repeat myself.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

DawnOverALilly

Gives Micky a cookie Yes you do! and good pick by the way.

and yes I am blaming @Gioku as well. ^.^

New rule! when someone does something bad on here or messes up @Gioku is always at fault.

Edited on by DawnOverALilly

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku is the reason i'm doing this, so at the end of the day, i'm right, and this is somehow @Gioku's fault. Now if you excuse me, I must train Mr.Randoms how to fight.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

I'm not editing my post for this, but I think @Gioku is our Dinkleburg herez in these threads

DawnOverALilly

Gioku wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

New rule! when someone does something bad on here or messes up @Gioku is always at fault.

I'm not sure I like this rule! D:

Thems the rules.

_

DawnOverALilly

Eh~ forget the whole number thing I will just Yukari it.

_

Undead_terror

Well I'm watching and enjoying a Persona 4 golden walkthrough since I don't own the game, want something to eat and don't know what to eat, and thinking about Smash Clash, so much fun

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Undead_terror wrote:

Well I'm watching and enjoying a Persona 4 golden walkthrough since I don't own the game, want something to eat and don't know what to eat, and thinking about Smash Clash, so much fun

I have chips and bean dip ...

.... but you can't have any.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Undead_terror

KittenKoder wrote:

.... but you can't have any.

Because I don't have any
Edit found garlic bread! love that stuff.
Untitled

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Socar

I'm getting lazy lately. I want to make my next game called touchstone but since i'm not much of an expert, I have no idea how to make things work for that game. I want to try to learn tutorials and all but the fact that I have not done anything but playing great games for a while just proves how lazy I am and now I got my college work to do. I think I wasted a lot of my time. I should have probably stressed more on works rather than watching tv and playing games....... How will I ever get the chance to make games exclusively for Nintendo at this point and later?

If it wasn't for my final year in college, I could've started making games. Once my final year(which is now) is over, I'm gonna make it up and learn as much as possible. Thing is I love playing games and I do want to make games but at the moment, I've made only two. One for my college work which I got average.... and the other one for my passion which I have no idea how to launch it online.......

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Artwark wrote:

I'm getting lazy lately. I want to make my next game called touchstone but since i'm not much of an expert, I have no idea how to make things work for that game. I want to try to learn tutorials and all but the fact that I have not done anything but playing great games for a while just proves how lazy I am and now I got my college work to do. I think I wasted a lot of my time. I should have probably stressed more on works rather than watching tv and playing games.......

If it wasn't for my final year in college, I could've started making games. Once my final year(which is now) is over, I'm gonna make it up and learn as much as possible. Thing is I love playing games and I do want to make games but at the moment, I've made only two. One for my college work which I got average.... and the other one for my passion which I have no idea how to launch it online.......

Well, actually, the best way to make something great is to research what has been done. If you intend to design a game, playing a lot of other games can help a lot, so that's not lazy, it's research that you enjoy. Doing the code for most games is actually easy, once you understand the modular data systems you can implement something like scripts to write the meat of the game, and the engine is just the core. The hardest part depends on what language you are using, and the multimedia. Multimedia is my weakest point, I really am not a great artist, thus my games always sucked. Finally gave up trying to write a great one, no one ever wanted to work as a team on any of my original ideas.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

I had a crazy idea for a game, but it's only the plot and name so I'll just keep it written somewhere to use later.
it'll be called
Unfinished: a game that was suposed to be a demo(maybe I'll try something shorter... or something longer with japanese words like Shin and Kai and things like EX and Ultimate too)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic