Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 42,001 to 42,020 of 96,538

NintendoByNature

Sure hope bimmy Is doing well. Don't think he's been on for a while. And of course I hope everyone else is doing well too.

NintendoByNature

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

That looks like a heart attack on a bun. One that I'd definitely have to share with at least one other person. XD

Sign me up.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ogo79

thats a kids meal to my neighbors wife
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

HobbitGamer

@Bimmy-Lee Where are you, Really Really Big Man?

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

klingki

There was a restaurant in Korea that had a burger challenge where you had to finish a burger about that size and all the other stuff on the plate (fries and chili) within an hour. I tried it and failed. Of our group of five, only one guy finished it. The prize for completing the challenge was a free pitcher of beer, which is probably the last thing in the world you would want after eating all of that!

klingki

NintendoByNature

Usually I start with a pitcher of beer before the challenge 😋

NintendoByNature

ogo79

NintendoByNature wrote:

Usually I start with a pitcher of beer before the challenge 😋

damn right, you are required to drink a pitcher of beer before any challenge

the_shpydar wrote:

Anti-Matter

LOL
I saw a lot of Meme and fanart about CJ and Flick. 😂
The fans drawn them as a cute gay couple.
CJ and Flick are gay, who cares.
They look even cuter by fans drawing.
Be proud of being LGBTQ. 🌈
Love has No gender.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

ogo79

@NintendoByNature
you made a point.
but drinking a pitcher of beer is no challenge over her mayne lol

the_shpydar wrote:

bimmy-lee

I can drink a pitcher of moonshine and still finish first on Rainbow Road.

Just got back from a Lysol therapy retreat. I feel good. Clean on the inside, where it counts. Really got in there deep just to be safe. Did I miss any great or horrible things?

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

ThanosReXXX

@ogo79 That looks dangerously delicious. Sadly enough, all burger joints are closed...

Tyranexx wrote:

That looks like a heart attack on a bun.

@Tyranexx Ah... you beat me to it...
But I'd definitely sign up for that as well. Hold the olives, though. Can't stand those things, unless they're ground into something like tapenade.

@klingki In Vegas, there's the Heart Attack Grill, by some also called Heart Attack Café:
https://www.heartattackgrill.com/

@bimmy-lee I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that...
Perhaps the old Donald should use some of that Lysol on his face: might cure the orange tint...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

bimmy-lee

@ThanosReXXX - Maybe the orange hue is a by product of the Lysol injections/enemas? Like, after the organs are done scrubbing themselves with bleach and light capsules, they send all the leftover poison to the skin, which converts it into a sort of toxic, pleather skin armor that just happens to be orange. I don’t know. I’m just throwing out very, very sarcastic ideas. Free flow concepts. Highly brilliant. Tremendous job. We’ll need a “doctor” to confirm what we already know.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
"Did I miss any great or horrible things?"

Hiya ! 😀
Have you checked my sneak peek of my Ice Skate Boxer 2021 sketch ?
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Vinny

Which one of these Wii era accessories would you guys say was the most useless?

• Wii Wheel
  • Wii Zapper
  • Wii Speak

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic