Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,161 to 4,180 of 96,531

DawnOverALilly

OdnetninAges wrote:

Meh. I like playing sports, but not watching them because it's boring as hell I like to go outside, get some fresh air and have a game with my friends while also getting exercise, something that I just don't get by merely watching a game. I also like the Mario sports video games.

I agree with that, but I don't mind watching some basketball on T.V

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

GuSolarFlare

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

Doge wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

Gioku wrote:

I think someone has complained about everything that has ever happened — there is probably not one event in history about which there was not a single person who had a complaint...

That is true. BUT, nobody could ever complain about oxygen. I mean, it's required for life.

oh man Oxygen is a real drag I'd erase its existace if it wasn't nescessary to live I mean it is flammable!!!!

if i were to erase something from existence it would have to be existence, or violence

I'd erase all the bad stuff. You know, murder, war, famine, abduction, clowns, disease. That kind of stuff.

lol never expected someone to take this seriously...

but, wait, CLOWNS?!?!?!??!?!?!?

ok no one took it seriously, now I feel better(though clowns could disappear anyway)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

OdnetninAges

But we can't get rid of clowns.

There are some good, nice, non-creepy clowns on this website, and they don't dress like clowns.

Or maybe they do. I don't know.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku that was creepy....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DawnOverALilly

Gioku wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku that was creepy....

The thing is though, it's not — it's just really stupid.

I agree with Silver....creepy.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

TsunamiSensei

OdnetninAges wrote:

But we can't get rid of clowns.

There are some good, nice, non-creepy clowns on this website, and they don't dress like clowns.

Or maybe they do. I don't know.

@Groose_Lord dresses up like a clown, so there's one.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Jaz007

I made the "does the Wii U deserve to be next gen" thread, and it seems almost half the people missed the entire premise of the dicussion. I might edit the title to make it clearer.
There, it's now called, "The Wii U is next gen, but does to deserve to be?"

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

sugarpixel

OH NO!

So two of my two favorite things, MLP and Kirby, have been put together... and this is what we have to show for it:

WHY IS THIS SO GOOD???

...this should not be this good... lol

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

HankLangley

if your reading this im behind you. if there's a wall behind you, i am the wall

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

SheldonRandoms

Doge wrote:

if your reading this im behind you. if there's a wall behind you, i am the wall

I want to give you a hug wally.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

H̤̻̯̭̹͇̬̳̊̏̀m͚̗̱̟͊̏͂m͕̗̲̹̰͗͐ͮ̂̽ͥ.͖̟͔̫̃̈͆̈́ͨ̎̄̚ͅ.͓͚̻̬̰̠̈́̄̈́́͛.̹̤̤ͩ̋ ̗͇͙ͣ͌̏ͭͣ͐j̦͎̠̙ͭ̑̅̀͑̎̽ũ̹̳͇̇̒ͭͬ̏̂́s̬̳̘̯̔̀ͯ̂̍̈́͑ͪt̟ͤ̀ͯ ͔͓̰̜ͪͮ͗ͨ̑̽̓ͅf͇͖̗͔͎̪̘͛̀̊i̗̭̜̱̮̽ͤg̗͕͉̱͙ͫ̃͐̐ͦ̓̂ͤṵ̥͈͈̙̤́͆͋ͮͥ̈́r͍̒ͦ̋ͤͬͩͧͦe͎̰͇͇̳̜ͩ͐ͦ̍͛̉ͯ̆̌d̥̭͔̘̞̭ͬ̈́ͤ̾ͯͨ̀̊ ͈̼ͧ̆ͩ͊̓͗o͔͈͍ͮ͋͊̈́̅u̩̩̗̇̿̒́̎̽t͍̝̃̈͛ͫ̿̃̍͋ ͍͙̥̄̒h̘̗̝̟͈̜͈ͣ́ͅo̭̖̣̹̺͋͒ͅẅ͖͍̙̪͚̞͎̰̓̓ͫͭͩ ̠͓͔͍̫̈́͗̐ͅͅt̝̬ͪ̎o̦̦̻̙̲̪͓̪̎͋̊̒̽ ̘̝̼͈̜͙̦̾͛́̌ͯ͂̿͑d̦̮̬̽̐͋͐́ͥo̱̹̦̲̙͎̖͓͕ͨͣ̔̊ ̗̟̻̣̘͉̼̰̦̉ͫ̅ͥͦt͙̻̦̲̦̹͓̽h̘̪̫̗͋ͩͯ́ͮͤ͋̚i͉̭̲̯ͤ̋̓̈́͑ͧs͕͓ͮͣͣ̄ͫ.͇̹̤̦̯͈̣̗ͤ͋̅ͧ̾̐ ̜̠͇̠̫̈̆ͧ̏̇ͮN͖̗̍ͪ̅ͥͥͣ͛e̜͉͍͈͖̳͛̅ͪ͒̈́ͦͤͯͅä̯̭̺̺̦͈́̆̆t͉̥̻̿̽̏̌̄̏̄ͤ̾!͕̦̘̙̺͂̿̾͒ͅ
̝̣͙̈ͯ͆ͤ

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Jaz007

Gioku wrote:

H̤̻̯̭̹͇̬̳̊̏̀m͚̗̱̟͊̏͂m͕̗̲̹̰͗͐ͮ̂̽ͥ.͖̟͔̫̃̈͆̈́ͨ̎̄̚ͅ.͓͚̻̬̰̠̈́̄̈́́͛.̹̤̤ͩ̋ ̗͇͙ͣ͌̏ͭͣ͐j̦͎̠̙ͭ̑̅̀͑̎̽ũ̹̳͇̇̒ͭͬ̏̂́s̬̳̘̯̔̀ͯ̂̍̈́͑ͪt̟ͤ̀ͯ ͔͓̰̜ͪͮ͗ͨ̑̽̓ͅf͇͖̗͔͎̪̘͛̀̊i̗̭̜̱̮̽ͤg̗͕͉̱͙ͫ̃͐̐ͦ̓̂ͤṵ̥͈͈̙̤́͆͋ͮͥ̈́r͍̒ͦ̋ͤͬͩͧͦe͎̰͇͇̳̜ͩ͐ͦ̍͛̉ͯ̆̌d̥̭͔̘̞̭ͬ̈́ͤ̾ͯͨ̀̊ ͈̼ͧ̆ͩ͊̓͗o͔͈͍ͮ͋͊̈́̅u̩̩̗̇̿̒́̎̽t͍̝̃̈͛ͫ̿̃̍͋ ͍͙̥̄̒h̘̗̝̟͈̜͈ͣ́ͅo̭̖̣̹̺͋͒ͅẅ͖͍̙̪͚̞͎̰̓̓ͫͭͩ ̠͓͔͍̫̈́͗̐ͅͅt̝̬ͪ̎o̦̦̻̙̲̪͓̪̎͋̊̒̽ ̘̝̼͈̜͙̦̾͛́̌ͯ͂̿͑d̦̮̬̽̐͋͐́ͥo̱̹̦̲̙͎̖͓͕ͨͣ̔̊ ̗̟̻̣̘͉̼̰̦̉ͫ̅ͥͦt͙̻̦̲̦̹͓̽h̘̪̫̗͋ͩͯ́ͮͤ͋̚i͉̭̲̯ͤ̋̓̈́͑ͧs͕͓ͮͣͣ̄ͫ.͇̹̤̦̯͈̣̗ͤ͋̅ͧ̾̐ ̜̠͇̠̫̈̆ͧ̏̇ͮN͖̗̍ͪ̅ͥͥͣ͛e̜͉͍͈͖̳͛̅ͪ͒̈́ͦͤͯͅä̯̭̺̺̦͈́̆̆t͉̥̻̿̽̏̌̄̏̄ͤ̾!͕̦̘̙̺͂̿̾͒ͅ
̝̣͙̈ͯ͆ͤ

What on earth did you do? Glitch up your computer?

Jaz007

sugarpixel

@Jaz007 I͖̙ͥ́ͥͤț̳̦̼̣̤̽ͧ'͔̩̥͍͕́̇̑ͣ̔̄ͫs̗̹̫̫̫̺͐̇ ͍̰̤͓̹̓̐̚a̙̠͖̘̙̣̭̗̒̏̇ͫ̄͋ ̦̠̾ͩ̐̋́s̱͕̩̏̐ͯe̬̖̭̭̟̭ͤͣ͌c̙̬ͮ̀ͭ̈͋ͥ̾͗̿r̻̲̘̝̪͑ͫe̘͒͗t͔͐͆ͪ ̥͙̮͍̭̼ͣ̑t̫̰̐̾ͨ̔ͩo̖̠͇̻̟̊ͭ ̬͓͎̙̲͚͔̫̩͑ͫ̆͐́͐̔ͮė̼͙̬̺͍́͗̚v͈ͭ̄ͬͮ̓̉ͪẽ̫̖̘ͧͬͧr̜̞̔ͨ̅ͪy̼͎̙̽͋o̰̮͉͕̣̞̓́͌̿̈̚n̥̘̭̱͍̹̰̎͗͂ͫ̆̊̈́̎́e̼̦̦͚͈̘̩͆̎̋ͣ̅͐ͤ!̮̹̍͐ͧ͋̌͌ͦ̔̉

@Undead_Terror and @SheldonRandoms know the secret too, though.

Edited on by sugarpixel

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I'm about to rev up your secret, @Jaz007 it's Zalgo text generator, that's how the magic of becoming The Game Graphic Glitch Gremlin works.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic