Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,141 to 4,160 of 96,485

DreamyViridi

@Dark - Oh dear, it's been so long since that you forgot your sibling's gender?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Veloster

I have a really random question...

You know in the advert for that show 'Midnight Beast', they are signing a tune that goes like: "I bring the ah, I bring the ooh, I bring rhe sca ba ra ba ba doo" or something...

Can someone PLEASE tell me what its called(?!) Surprisingly, searching Google turns up nothing helpful. Free smilie face for whoever can help.

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

DawnOverALilly

Quick! Someone pick a number between 1 and 135 (Number of Touhou characters) and whatever number that person will be my new avatar.

....Except Kaguya, or Eirin. As a member of team Mokou I can't like ether of them.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

KittenKoder

DawnOverALilly wrote:

Quick! Someone pick a number between 1 and 135 (Number of Touhou characters) and whatever number that person will be my new avatar.

....Except Kaguya, or Eirin. As a member of team Mokou I can't like ether of them.

136 ... that's the number.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

DawnOverALilly

Rin Satsuki it is then!

She was in the coding in touhou 06 as a playable character, but she was never released with the full game.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

KittenKoder

You know what? I don't hate sports, I think they're kind of cool, but I want to see every single professional sports arena torn down, with dynamite. The fans are drunken idiots who care nothing about the fact that tomorrow is Monday.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

OdnetninAges

Meh. I like playing sports, but not watching them because it's boring as hell I like to go outside, get some fresh air and have a game with my friends while also getting exercise, something that I just don't get by merely watching a game. I also like the Mario sports video games.

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

GuSolarFlare

OdnetninAges wrote:

Meh. I like playing sports, but not watching them because it's boring as hell I like to go outside, get some fresh air and have a game with my friends while also getting exercise, something that I just don't get by merely watching a game. I also like the Mario sports video games.

I think the same way!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

I think someone has complained about everything that has ever happened — there is probably not one event in history about which there was not a single person who had a complaint...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

HankLangley

KittenKoder wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Doge wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Doge wrote:

Hey, someone start a conversation from this post. just cuz, 'murica...or somethin'...

so let's talk 'bout 'murica, but let's not forget it's a continent(actually 3, that have a division that become 2 too) not a country

Yer not 'murican. ur probably from iowa or soemthing

I'm Brazilian south america FTW

Hello fellow Murican, I'm in Seattle.

Not sure if I just insulted, or complimented, you .... or me.

Compliment. definetly compliment.

Edited on by HankLangley

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

TsunamiSensei

Gioku wrote:

I think someone has complained about everything that has ever happened — there is probably not one event in history about which there was not a single person who had a complaint...

That is true. BUT, nobody could ever complain about oxygen. I mean, it's required for life.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

GuSolarFlare

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

Gioku wrote:

That is true. BUT, nobody could ever complain about oxygen. I mean, it's required for life.

oh man Oxygen is a real drag I'd erase its existace if it wasn't nescessary to live I mean it is flammable!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

HankLangley

GuSilverFlame wrote:

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

Gioku wrote:

oh man Oxygen is a real drag I'd erase its existace if it wasn't nescessary to live I mean it is flammable!!!!

if i were to erase something from existence it would have to be existence, or violence

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

TsunamiSensei

Doge wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

Gioku wrote:

if i were to erase something from existence it would have to be existence, or violence

I'd erase all the bad stuff. You know, murder, war, famine, abduction, clowns, disease. That kind of stuff.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic