Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,181 to 4,200 of 96,481

KittenKoder

OdnetninAges wrote:

What about R.O.B.?

Untitled

That thing is so cute. I bought it when it first came out only because it was cute .... I can't even remember the year that was.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@KittenKoder 1985 I thinks?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@KittenKoder But at least you can say "You were there" while all I could do was not be born yet.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@KittenKoder But at least you can say "You were there" while all I could do was not be born yet.

I come from a world where computers were still just complicated toys assembled by hobbyists with no lives. ^_^

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I come from a world where computers were still just complicated toys assembled by hobbyists with no lives. ^_^

And I was born and raised on this for awhile.

KittenKoder

Oh wow, AOL. lol Funny how fast things progress now. There is no better time than right now, to be alive.

sugarpixel

@SheldonRandoms ahahaha yes, so was I! I remember that when I was little! Dial up connections...!
I recognize those noises! Good times... the internet just doesn't sound the same any more, does it?

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

That noise is haunting us again, wat have I do?

ThePirateCaptain

CanisWolfred wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Ugh, who else is tired of the Wii U argument threads? :/

I've been tired since January of 2013.

This sums up my feelings on the whole Wii U situation. I've gotten to the point where I just don't care about arguing anymore. As long as Nintendo keeps making games that I enjoy, I'm cool with it.

@CaptainToad
I can't say from personal experience, but when you go back and watch your video, make sure it's something that you would want to watch yourself. Don't put out anything if you wouldn't watch it. That being said, we can all be overly critical of our own work at times, so don't be afraid to just go for it even if you don't feel like it's perfect. Besides, you always have us here to give you constructive feedback!

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

KittenKoder

SheldonRandoms wrote:

That noise is haunting us again, wat have I do?

Me did it.

No wait, the nostalgia diseases started with whoever posted the pic o ROB. It's their fault! HANG 'EM!

KittenKoder

CapnPancakes wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Ugh, who else is tired of the Wii U argument threads? :/

I've been tired since January of 2013.

This sums up my feelings on the whole Wii U situation. I've gotten to the point where I just don't care about arguing anymore. As long as Nintendo keeps making games that I enjoy, I'm cool with it.

Many people online just want to argue for the sake of arguing. Most people in real life want to argue for the sake of arguing. At least online .... you can ignore them.

SheldonRandoms

@KittenKoder get off of the phone, I have to tell @Gioku something about the comment he/she/whatever said, because it's important, get off the phone NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

KittenKoder

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@KittenKoder get off of the phone, I have to tell @Gioku something about the comment he/she/whatever said, because it's important, get off the phone NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, that will have to wait, I need to gab to my boyfriend about the latest fashion mistake one of my friends made today.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic