Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,561 to 3,580 of 96,571

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku in that return you're multiplicating the values or using a pointer?(unless it's only in C normally there's no way to return more than one value at once..)
@Pianomanfreak 55!!!!! that's too much wow!!!
I just remembered there's no way for that to be a poiter

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

I finally got it(on game maker) I've done the sprites(they are a little too large though ) and found my logic to set the pieces after they fall! it's far from being done and won't be as good as the real tetris but this is being a good training! the only sad part is that the code I did for the random next piece used a command not available in the free version so I'll have to use a huge trick it'll be ugly and confusing but will work just fine.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

Terrible Christmas specials again, but this time, I wanted to watch something really not bodacious or radical, so I watched............

We Wish You a Turtle Christmas:This was made in 1994, the same year I was born..............why, just why. If they were to play this on Nickelodeon today, then the kids would run away, screaming for their parents for help, and the adults will go insane, because it came back..............But at least it brought a weird laugh from me, not really in the good way, but whatever.

Current list.
0. Shrek the halls.
1. A very Digi Christmas.
2. Christmas come to Pac-Land
3. The Fat Albert Christmas Special
4. We Wish You a Turtle Christmas

Current ranking.
1. A very Digi Christmas
2. We Wish You a Turtle Christmas
3. Shrek the Halls
4. Christmas comes to Pac-Land
5. The Fat Albert Christmas Special

I must really hate that Digimon Christmas special or something, because not even We Wish You a Turtle Christmas could beat it. I got to watch something really terrible, something that I won't "laugh" at. The problem with that Didimon Christmas special is that it was just so boring and lame, just like the Digimon movie (and I hated that movie even when I was a kid).

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku that's really useful!

@SheldonRandoms you seem like you're having a weird mix of suffering and fun....

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@SheldonRandoms you seem like you're having a weird mix of suffering and fun....

I second this.

Anyway, that function works really well for buttons on menus and whatnot, @GuSilverFlame. It basically allows me to check if the mouse is within a certain area... which I'm not quite sure why that wasn't built in, but whatever.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Gioku wrote:

Hmmm.... the only RPGs I've ever really enjoyed have been Pokémon games... other than that I do like a few RPGs with real-time combat rather than turn-based... like this game:
Untitled
FATE has always been a favorite of mine.

Speaking of which, i've owned Black 2 since October 7, 2012 and i've also owned X since October 12, 2013. I've spent 133 hours on Black 2 while i've spent 139 hours on X, i'm pretty sure this means i'm satisfied with this game.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

sugarpixel

@Electricmastro: Very similar with me; I think I've spent about 130 hours on Y, whereas I spent a little over 99 hours on Black 2... I spent over 220 hours on Black, though.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Gioku wrote:

@Electricmastro: Very similar with me; I think I've spent about 130 hours on Y, whereas I spent a little over 99 hours on Black 2... I spent over 220 hours on Black, though.

Conversely, I owned Black 1 from 2011 to Fall, 2013 and 66 hours were spent on that.However, I spent 133 hours on Black 2, and I sold Black 1 when I deemed it useless in terms of transferring from Gen IV to Gen V.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

sugarpixel

@Electricmastro: Did you not like something about Black version? As for me, I got it within, oh, a few months of when it came out...? It was my first Pokémon game in years (my first game being LeafGreen Version), and it was an amazing experience for me. I loved that game to pieces! ...I just didn't have quite as much fun with Black 2; going from LeafGreen to Black was a huge difference, whereas going from Black to Black 2 wasn't that much of a change...

WinterWarm

Guys, Nelson Mandela died today.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

sugarpixel

So! I just noticed that Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed was given to me "complimentary" on Steam! ...good thing I noticed, too, since it says I've only got 2 days left!
I'd always kinda been interested in that game, so... now I've got it for free, alright!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Electricmastro

Gioku wrote:

@Electricmastro: Did you not like something about Black version? As for me, I got it within, oh, a few months of when it came out...? It was my first Pokémon game in years (my first game being LeafGreen Version), and it was an amazing experience for me. I loved that game to pieces! ...I just didn't have quite as much fun with Black 2; going from LeafGreen to Black was a huge difference, whereas going from Black to Black 2 wasn't that much of a change...

I was born in 1996 and somehow played Gen I in like 2004, Gen III in 2006 and Gen IV in 2009, but I think I fell out of my Pokemon phase later that year, 2010 and early 2011, when I got Gen V sometime during that year, so I think I was out of my phase for like 2 years before I regularly got back ito the series. I played Black 1 on the DS for like 9 months before I got my 3DS in December 2011, so my times definitely might be wrong, but I enjoyed it, though somehow I managed to do more with Black 2, I think it was the pokemon choice and the fact that it was also the first Pokemon game I bought on Day 1, the second is X.

sugarpixel

@ElectricMastro: I was also born in 1996!
...I got my GBA when I was nine... so I got LeafGreen version the next year when I was ten, so... 2006. I got my DS Lite in the summer of 2010... and Pokémon Black in the summer of 2011. I then lost my DS Lite in February 2012... and then I replaced it two days later with my 3DS. I got Black 2 for Christmas last year, and I got Pokémon Y the day it came out!

Edited on by sugarpixel

SheldonRandoms

@somethingaboutChristmasspeicalz: I'm having some fun in this, after all, if I wasn't, then I would have called Mr. Quits after the Turtles Christmas special.
Untitled
(^ My face after watching We Wish You a Turtle Christmas)

@Gioku That's a good racing game, and the Steam version has exclusive characters...................speaking of which, we were promised DLC for the console versions, and it never came out (which is a shame, since Ristar was being considered)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Joeynator3000

...That image is going to give me nightmares. >_>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Mickey

So I almost lost my bag (the bag that keeps all my Karate stuff) at Karate today. That was embarrassing...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

@Mickey That's nothing to be embarrassed about, I almost lost my Karate many times when I used to do Karate.

sugarpixel

@SheldonRandoms: Yeah, I'm excited to play it! ...I've got it downloaded now, but now I'm having an awful time getting it to run... I'll probably just restart my computer first, that'll probably help.

@Mizore: Everything we post gives you nightmares apparently, lol.
Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic