Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 32,661 to 32,680 of 33,050

NintendoByNature

The real question is, how stable will the switch lite be on launch day 😋

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

It's been a couple of days. What'd I miss? I did catch the Switch Mini news.

NintendoByNature wrote:

The real question is, how stable with the switch lite be on launch day 😋

Merely as stable as the current Switch, I'd think. Which means the 3DS still wins for now in terms of stability.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest IV (DS), Yoshi's Island (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Ryu_Niiyama

Ok, I'm over the past 40 days. I threw my eye away by accident. Between that and the car I'm done. Welp I guess I'm wearing customs till I can save up the cash and PTO next year.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx while the 3ds may be the most stable system. I'm concerned about the stability of this chit chat thread. It's weeblin and wobblin

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

@Ryu_Niiyama That sucks! Those things are ridiculously expensive. Sorry to hear that, dood.

@Tyranexx You missed the great schism and the philosophical contributions and/or detriments of humankind on the rest of the...every...thing?
Oh, and Dora brought the knife.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Knuckles-Fajita

God I love my neighbour, or should I say local gravitational pull, who enjoys throwing things and shouting abuse at relatives on the regular with volume to rival an Airborne concert.

This time it's 11pm and something about work and a holiday and how she hates her son or some such.

One day I'll just go down and put my boot in her gob to shut her up because my God broken record love.

But hey this is an upgrade over 9am arguments when I would finish work at 7:30am.

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

HobbitGamer

@Knuckles-Fajita Sounds to me like she needs to start her drinking earlier in the evening.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

HobbitGamer wrote:

@Knuckles-Fajita Sounds to me like she needs to start her drinking earlier in the evening.

...Pretty much this. If it didn't sound like you lived in a highly populated area already, I'd say keep an air horn on hand to blast whenever she starts shooting her mouth off.

(Seriously, do not follow this advice.)

@NintendoByNature I mean, when are any of us truly 100% stable?

@HobbitGamer So in short, the solving of mankind's problems and discussion on the live-action Dora movie that someone dared ask for?

Edited on by Tyranexx

Knuckles-Fajita

@HobbitGamer @Tyranexx We live in a small cul-de-sac. I enjoy the peace and quiet...when gonna almighty isn't blaring. Though an air horn would be good.

Then again I need to shut her up not give her a new target to beat XD

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Ryu_Niiyama

@HobbitGamer Thanks. I'll be the weirdo in the pants suit with a sharingan for about 10 months lol.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Tyranexx

Knuckles-Fajita wrote:

Then again I need to shut her up not give her a new target to beat XD

I'll provide the duct tape and beat-up panel van. I can get the latter off of the owners at the haunted house I volunteer at.

Not sure if it actually runs though....

Edited on by Tyranexx

Anti-Matter

@HobbitGamer @Tyranexx
"Oh, and Dora brought the knife."
Untitled

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
When i have realized Dora movie also by Paramount Pictures, same company for Sonic movie, i was thinking both of them got same treatments:
1. Both Dora and Sonic got bullied in realistic world. Dora got bullied by her school mates, Sonic treated as Alien invader (that's explained about military theme on Sonic movie)
2. Both of them have their controversy. Dora bring knife 🤣, while Sonic have disgusting body proportion and lightning sparkle like Pikachu.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

SheldonRandoms

Personally, I wish the Dora movie went in this direction.
Untitled

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

bimmy-lee

@Ninfan - Yeah, they’re available on Amazon, but as others mentioned, Amazon is an open marketplace. While thousands upon thousands of items are fulfilled directly from Amazon, individuals can also sell items there. The same person selling multicarts on eBay could also be selling them on Amazon. I’m probably not a great source for you regarding multicarts. I’ve only done enough research to know that I wouldn’t put one in any of my old systems. That’s based purely on the chance that they could damage the system without even getting into the weeds regarding piracy or the rom quality.

bimmy-lee

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Morpheel

Xeodrifter and Mutand Mudds Collection are like, a dollar each on the eShop right now.

I wonder what's up with that.

Edit: Actually all Atooi games are 90% off.

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

bimmy-lee

Been thinking about how creepy Swiper is going to be in this Dora movie. My kids are terrified of him. What a jerk. I’d like to fight him. I’d give him a Razor’s Edge right through the announce table.

bimmy-lee

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Tyranexx

Morpheel wrote:

Xeodrifter and Mutand Mudds Collection are like, a dollar each on the eShop right now.

I wonder what's up with that.

Edit: Actually all Atooi games are 90% off.

Aren't they celebrating their anniversary or something to that effect? I thought I saw an announcement about those sales somewhere.... 🤔

Morpheel

Oh that would explain it.

Anyway, I got those two and totes the goat with what I had of leftover funds. 90% off is quite good.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic