Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 32,641 to 32,660 of 36,574

Ryu_Niiyama

@HobbitGamer Thanks. I'll be the weirdo in the pants suit with a sharingan for about 10 months lol.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Tyranexx

Knuckles-Fajita wrote:

Then again I need to shut her up not give her a new target to beat XD

I'll provide the duct tape and beat-up panel van. I can get the latter off of the owners at the haunted house I volunteer at.

Not sure if it actually runs though....

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Mega Man Battle Network 2 (Wii U VC), Metroid: Samus Returns

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Anti-Matter

@HobbitGamer @Tyranexx
"Oh, and Dora brought the knife."
Untitled

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
When i have realized Dora movie also by Paramount Pictures, same company for Sonic movie, i was thinking both of them got same treatments:
1. Both Dora and Sonic got bullied in realistic world. Dora got bullied by her school mates, Sonic treated as Alien invader (that's explained about military theme on Sonic movie)
2. Both of them have their controversy. Dora bring knife 🤣, while Sonic have disgusting body proportion and lightning sparkle like Pikachu.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

SheldonRandoms

Personally, I wish the Dora movie went in this direction.
Untitled

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

bimmy-lee

@Ninfan - Yeah, they’re available on Amazon, but as others mentioned, Amazon is an open marketplace. While thousands upon thousands of items are fulfilled directly from Amazon, individuals can also sell items there. The same person selling multicarts on eBay could also be selling them on Amazon. I’m probably not a great source for you regarding multicarts. I’ve only done enough research to know that I wouldn’t put one in any of my old systems. That’s based purely on the chance that they could damage the system without even getting into the weeds regarding piracy or the rom quality.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

bimmy-lee

Been thinking about how creepy Swiper is going to be in this Dora movie. My kids are terrified of him. What a jerk. I’d like to fight him. I’d give him a Razor’s Edge right through the announce table.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Tyranexx

Morpheel wrote:

Xeodrifter and Mutand Mudds Collection are like, a dollar each on the eShop right now.

I wonder what's up with that.

Edit: Actually all Atooi games are 90% off.

Aren't they celebrating their anniversary or something to that effect? I thought I saw an announcement about those sales somewhere.... 🤔

SheldonRandoms

Atooi had their games for 90% off before, which is how I got the Mutant Mudds collection. I've seen a lot of games have massive drops like that, they must've learned from Bouncy Bob, the first switch game on the eShop to drop it's price to a single cent.

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

I remember playing the Skunk bundle (and other skunk games) before it was hip and became free. That was a very interesting month for my Wii U.

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx Hrm... “Howdy neighbor! Can you hop in my van and help me find my lost puppy? I saw it down by the docks”

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

RedderRugfish

bimmy-lee wrote:

I’m probably not a great source for you regarding multicarts. I’ve only done enough research to know that I wouldn’t put one in any of my old systems. That’s based purely on the chance that they could damage the system without even getting into the weeds regarding piracy or the rom quality.

While I'm against bootlegs to the point of writing an overly long and detailed forum post here about how to not buy them, I doubt playing one would damage the system. Even something like the cart voltage being incorrect might not be dangerous, though circuit design isn't my most knowledgeable subject so I could be wrong.

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

Tyranexx

Morpheel wrote:

Remember on the WiiU when the AWFUL Skunk bundle thing went down to 0?

I sold my integrity for the free gold coins that one time.

As did I. Out of the five games in that bundle, three were serviceable/functional (but not amazing), while the remaining two were just plain bad. It also didn't take me long to catch onto the fact that different parts of the collection used licensed music. That was probably half the budget if it was even paid for to begin with. XD I wasn't expecting to run across Green Day.

I'm half-tempted to download it again (as I technically "bought" it) just to see how bad everything is again.

@HobbitGamer Ironically, the last year the haunt used it (my first year working it, but they'd used it before that), a cardboard sign on one of the back doors read "Free puppies" in bright black marker. Patrons had to crawl through it into the zombie area where a ton of us were from the serial killer room. Said serial killer had a drill-like chainsaw that people HATED. XD There were a few...erm...accidents in that van.

People have less control over their bladders than they think.

Edited on by Tyranexx

StableInvadeel

I see you held a higher opinion of the dev, I immediately doubted they got the licence to the music at all.

I personally have it downloaded, simply because I have all my wiiu downloads installed always.

Never know when will they disappear from that server.

Edited on by StableInvadeel

Invading your ranch, taking your cows.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

CurryPowderKeg79

With the huge Eshop summer sell going on it made me wonder. Why is this Europe only? Why are you cheating the U.S.A Nintendo? We're the largest one country market in the world. And so far this year you've already cheated us with the Limited Edition Link's Awakening bundle. Mario Maker bonuses such as a steelbook & stylus and in so many other ways too long to list here. You get 42% + of your money from the U.S.A. So why are you treating us like we don't matter or don't deserve what the rest the world gets?

SOURCES: https://www.statista.com/topics/2284/nintendo/ & GOOGLE & COMMON SENSE.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
DRAGON QUEST XI S (SWITCH)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic