Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 32,641 to 32,660 of 96,298

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx Making your own sweet potato fries is delicious.

And no one is ready for six pack Birdo

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
6 pack Muk kinda difficult since Muk doesn't have proper humanoid body. πŸ˜…
But i can do Shirtless 6 pack Sawk instead. πŸ˜‰

Anti-Matter

SheldonRandoms

Muk can have a six pack, you just gotta roll and mold and form all that lump of pollution into a proper humanoid body with a six pack. I would know since I might've done the same thing to my Muk that I just caught straight outta the Shadow Realm.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter I know it looks like Sawk is wearing clothing, but I don't think that's actually clothing... Has that ever been confirmed one way or another? I'm now questioning thing I'm not actually sure I want the answer too.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Heavyarms55

@StableInvadeel The anime and the games have always had someone different canons. It does look like clothing but either way begs some serious questions.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
Don't worry.
By my hands, i will draw Sawk in 2 version.
He will looks great. πŸ˜‰

Anti-Matter

Eel

I've been playing stardew valley online with my brother lately and I'm just surprised by how much better and more stable it is compared to the few first party games I've played online.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

bimmy-lee

I’m leaving town in a couple hours for an annual college buddy weekend getaway. Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

HobbitGamer

Have fun! Safe travels, dood.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee sounds super fun. Hope you have a good time. Have some cold ones, reminisce about some fun times.

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

bimmy-lee wrote:

I’m leaving town in a couple hours for an annual college buddy weekend getaway. Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Bon Voyage ! πŸ˜€
Come back safely.

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx I've found that sweet potato fries are best made in the oven instead of in a deep fryer. It better preserves taste and structure. Sweet potato tends to turn dry sooner than normal potato, so frying may make them a bit too tough or chewy.

@HobbitGamer @Tyranexx I would never want to see a six-pack Birdo, especially considering it's supposed to be a female character, and I'm not really partial to overly muscular women.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX Birdo's gender is a bit of a confusing thing, actually. Originally, the SMB2 manual actually said that he's a bird that thinks he's a girl, and wants to be called Birdetta. Then they redacted that and took it out of the All Stars manual.

Yoshi's a dinosaur, and Birdo's a dude, if you trust 80's & 90's NoA manuals.

Meanwhile in Japan Birdo has always been called "Catherine."

So long story shirt, 6-pack Birdo may be remarkably appropriate if you base Birdo on 80's NoA. OTOH based on the Japanese tradition, the Deviantart/Birdette Beach Edition version may be more fitting.

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

@NEStalgia Remember these video game characters? You won’t believe what they look like now!

#MudStrongs

Eel

@RedderRugfish then again, Birdo is older than Yoshi so in reality, you would be taking Birdo, making her green, closing her cloaca, and using a makeup wipe to make a Yoshi.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

Let's see the request list of 6 pack Nintendo characters i can do.
0. Toad (Done)
1. Wario (Done)
2. Mario (Still in progress)
3. Luigi (Not yet)
4. Sawk (Not yet)
5. Waluigi (Not yet)
6. Ho-Oh (Anthro muscle) (Not yet)
7. Lugia (Anthro muscle) (Not yet)
8 - 10. Write your request here

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic