Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 32,681 to 32,700 of 96,524

Anti-Matter

I like Sawk the most.
He's a handsome Karate dude Pokemon. 😍

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

Well great. Guess I’ll put the Pokémon show on the tv while I play FE now. Great job, everyone.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

Six pack Mario & Luigi coming right up!
Untitled
Untitled

My drawing progress currently...
0. Toad (Done)
1. Wario (Done)
2. Mario (Done)
3. Luigi (Done)
4. Sawk (Started)
5. Waluigi (Not yet)
6. Ho-Oh (Anthro muscle) (Not yet)
7. Lugia (Anthro muscle) (Not yet)
8. Hydrated Ganondorf (Pending)
9. King Bomb-Omb (Pending)
10. Write your request here....

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer If you thought that was a page warp, try following up on what ogo79 does...

@Tyranexx You're welcome, and thanks.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX Very true. Ogo has mad warp whistle tunes.

It’s emergence/mating time for June bugs. All over my back yard they’re flying around aimlessly. Some fly too close the the house and bang into the siding in a vain attempt to grab on. They are really interested in my sycamore since it has so much surface on the leaves. At least the dog is having fun chasing them.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer No June bugs over here, luckily. However, I do live right alongside the famous Dutch canals, so my balcony hangs over the water, meaning that in seasons like these, I can't keep my windows and doors open for too long during the day, otherwise my house will be full of all kinds of flying pests, and my electric bug toaster fan can only handle so many at once...

And before you ask: no, I don't have any screen doors. It's a rental apartment, so I'm not really modifying too much, or else I have to remove all of it again, once I move to the next place, which might happen, some time in the distant future.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Tyranexx

Yay, my weekend isn't too insane for once! 8D

I'm enjoying Dragon Quest IV, though it's a tad more grind-y than I like. Considering the DS version is an adaptation of a Famicom JRPG, I suppose it's to be expected. It's still quite fun and is by far not the worst one I've played in terms of grinding.

HobbitGamer wrote:

It’s emergence/mating time for June bugs. All over my back yard they’re flying around aimlessly. Some fly too close the the house and bang into the siding in a vain attempt to grab on. They are really interested in my sycamore since it has so much surface on the leaves. At least the dog is having fun chasing them.

Brings blowtorch to Hobbit's house and goes crazy. BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

@Anti-Matter Darn it. Now I want a Mario Bros. boxing game! Seriously, those are pretty cute.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx Burn ‘em alllll 😂

Did clothes, groomed the dog, then watched some news while reading. Played some Smash earlier, then went back to Three Houses. I may play something else in a bit, haven’t decided.

#MudStrongs

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
Thank you. 😄
I'm still working on another Six pack Nintendo characters.
Who will be the next ?
Hm.... Suddenly i'm thinking about Blue tunic color and some Wild looking. 😏

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Eel

Wouldn’t the tunic cover the six pack?

Unless it is a special kind of tunic. The fabled crop tunic.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@StableInvadeel
Hint.
1. The blue tunic is for the pants, not covering his upper body.
2. He has Wild hairstyle.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

Wait, so six pack BotW Impa? Sure, why not.

#MudStrongs

Anti-Matter

@StableInvadeel
I have observed from Google, Oopsie.... 😅
My bad....
The tunic is for his clothing. 😅
But, i have thought something different.
With my Chibi Kickboxer Tatsuya clothing style, i think he will looks like my Tatsuya.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer wrote:

Wait, so six pack BotW Impa? Sure, why not.

Oh, you have figured it out. 😅
Well, he will looks like my Tatsuya above, with some BOTW pattern on his clothing of course. 🤓

Anti-Matter

gcunit

@Anti-Matter Nice work, I love Mario's shorts. I'm not sure I've seen your Toad yet though.

And, would it be cheeky of me to say... your Luigi looks a bit too much like your Mario...

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Anti-Matter

@gcunit
I have difficulty to draw Luigi since he has same hairstyle as Mario but with different height and facial shape. 😅
Still my first time draw Luigi, maybe i can draw him better next time.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic