Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 27,301 to 27,320 of 96,607

Octane

Y'all treading that fine line again; the ban hammer is tinglin'!

Octane

HobbitGamer

Peter Piper Attorney Practice

Wait, the ban hammer IS Tingle? That explains a great deal.

KOOLAH LIMPAH!!

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NEStalgia

@Heavyarms55 I don't get the joke. I mostly only buy laptops with ethernet jacks. Not terribly useful if you can't plug into the corporate network, and WiFi is great if you love being treated as a data threat. Thinkpad yet lives (and is still expensive.) What kind of internet installers were these that don't get business networking? Your dad had it right.

Of course if you're in the Apple/Artieste crowd...."we do it all through the air!" Pfft.

@Octane Oohh banhammer? I'm not seeing anything racy. Though the pineapple pizza comments might get close to crossing a line. I'm ok, but someone might get triggered. Did I miss the fun? Quick everyone do whatever it is again!!

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

I just had the unpleasant discovery that it appears all photos on my phone for the past 2 years have mysteriously vanished. And the auto backups apparently haven't worked since last January, and I didn't even notice (I even manually ran one a few weeks ago and it showed it was done!!) I don't know what happened it was fine until a few days ago, then while I was using the phone, it crashed and spontaneously rebooted. When it came back, most of the pictures on the sd card were gone....I noticed a few but didn't notice that EVERYTHING except a few pictures here and there are missing. But everything else on the SD card is fine......

I'm close to melting down right about now.....

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia Aw, man, that sucks. But if it is correct what you said, that backups haven't worked since January, then anything older should still be there, so I would suggest you'd try to download the most recent backup from your cloud storage back to your SD card. It may not contain ALL the images, but missing a month or two is at least less of a loss than missing all of it.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck.

On a side note: I'd contact my provider or whoever is responsible for your cloud storage as well. Retrieval-wise, there's quite a lot more possible than most people think.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Daloblast

I don't know about you guys, but I need to watch my March Madness! I need Iowa to win

Daloblast

My Nintendo: Daloblast

Anti-Matter

Morpheel wrote:

Ah yes, I do love me a good match of [insert name of sport here]

Hm....
Kickboxing ?
Muay Thai ?

Anti-Matter

Daloblast

Baskeetball? Booseball? Just coming up with something

Daloblast

My Nintendo: Daloblast

SheldonRandoms

Just got back from working out for over 2 hours since I drank some energy drink. I had a picture of SSGSS Goku on my shirt which feels BOOTLEG, so I decided to listen to the Goku vs. Jiren theme while lifting weights, and then did it again for Shaggy, since that is also his theme.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HobbitGamer

Granted, but the goal of boozeball is to avoid the boozeball.

Wait...wrong thread

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

SheldonRandoms

ya'll need to try out extreme jacks!
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority at this point, but I don't partake in March Madness. XD I have the attention span of a gnat when it comes to basketball.

AlohaPizzaJack wrote:

KOOLAH LIMPAH!!

Untitled

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

TheAwesomeBowser

Heh heh. I love pineapple pizza.

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic