Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 27,321 to 27,340 of 96,524

HobbitGamer

Yes. March Madness is basketball. Not a knitting basket, mind you.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
Koolah Limpah ?
I thought the magical word was "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo". 😆

Anti-Matter

Heavyarms55

@NEStalgia It was a laptop that didn't support Ethernet, only a dail up service via phone line.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Tyranexx

@Anti-Matter: I was always taught the magical word was "please", but that'd work too.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

Heavyarms55 wrote:

@NEStalgia It was a laptop that didn't support Ethernet, only a dail up service via phone line.

RJ-11?

Untitled

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

That’s totes awesome, yo. I bet you could sell the creepies. How much would you say each one costs you in money and time?

Oh! What if each one had a scent, too??

#MudStrongs

1UP_MARIO

@Morpheel you are good, seriously impressed. You have to do a yarn yoshi one day

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Eel

They each smell like yarn and plastic.

Well, each doll takes about 1-2 hours to make (they're relatively small). Since I can use a single strand of regular worsted weight yarn, regular buttons, and can use cheap stuffing, they're really not that expensive to make either.

I'd say a regular 100m ball of yarn should make about 6 single-color dolls. But I haven't tested that.

I guess I could charge anywhere between 30-70 pesos for each one if I wanted people to buy them.

Edit: haha thanks! If I get the chance to buy green yarn, I'd certainly love to try making a Yoshi. Although it would take many more detailed pieces...

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ogo79

@SheldonRandoms
i punched 15 people this weekend for putting pineapple on pizzas.
it felt great.
what a weekend

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Anti-Matter

This month is Very Frustrating for me in term of video games hunt. 🤕
I still worried about Pokemon SoulSilver, Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 , Yokai Watch 3 3DS that suddenly become Rare and i'm afraid i cannot get all of them according to my wish.
Due to that situation, I have rescheduled my shopping day.
I delayed some purchase day of Switch games, Japanese 3DS games, Gamecube games, PS2 games, PSP games and put Pokemon DS games as main priority right now.

Btw, what is the difference between Yokai Watch Blasters Red Cat Corps & White Dog Squad ? 😕

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@Morpheel Nice. Kinda like Sack Boy, but Creepy. Dark Favela Boy...

ogo79 wrote:

@SheldonRandoms
i punched 15 people this weekend for putting pineapple on pizzas.
it felt great.
what a weekend

Am I glad I never put it on there myself. I just place the order and have it made for me.

On a side note: it's dangerous to go alone and hit so many people with bare fists.
Here, take this:
Untitled

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@ogo79 Come to think of it, this one might have a more comment-appropriate image:
Untitled

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

LuigibrineTheGreat

Only a few days into the easter banner on FEH, and I already got the spring camilla! I now have all but the adrift one!

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

NintendoByNature

ReaderRagfish wrote:

Hey guys. Notice anything different about me today?

Did you put on a few lbs since the last time we saw you?

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic