Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 27,201 to 27,220 of 96,599

ogo79

AlohaPizzaJack wrote:

I hope one day a race of aliens that feeds exclusively on pineapple pizza comes to earth and subjugates us all. Then I’ll be laughing as I toil in the pineapple mine.

yer name makes my skin crawl
and yer avatar makes my eyes bleed.
get of my lawn.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

@SheldonRandoms @Vinny Happy Birthday! I hope your days are full of cake, fun times, games, and green!

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Vinny

March 17 is also the day Sonichu was created
Ayy

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

SheldonRandoms

@nintendobynature A thanks is for you!

@Vinny Sonichu knew that we were going to be born on St. Patrick's day, so that is the reason Sonichu revved up (probably, also Happy B-day!)

@Octane There were fish around, however they didn't have legs ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ)

@AlohaPizzaJack Runs through all the walls in the round room to get the present first

@Morpheel That's what I usually hear on my Birthday, was also somehow born on the same day as my mom.

@Andrew_R_2000 Thanks! Also thanks for the WOAH!

@Anti-Matter Would change my name to "Arun" just to have that cake! The Lucario forces approves!

@ogo79 Thanks for preventing the pineapples from invading my pizza, as well as my lawn and my leg.

@ReaderRagfihs * breath in * boi, a thanks is for you!

@Tyranexx Thanks! There was not enough room for the cake since I ate a lot of food before, also everyone was exhausted from the food that the fun times and games were put on hold for another day, also my hoodie was green, however I switched it out for a Overwatch hoodie before I left.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HobbitGamer

Awww, someone in the office just called my lunch "Roman" noodles... It's also rice. This is why I can't deal with people here.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

I'll take some Roman noodles along with my Shoe-see and rice-like jelly donut, thanks.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

Eel

Well they kinda look like ancient roman hair curls.

Talking about food, we found a place that sells really good cemitas. Love that bread. I could survive on just that and water tbh.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx I was just telling someone about this as I saw your response. I hate you 😛

@Morpheel I thought Centas only sold restaurant supplies.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

AlohaPizzaJack wrote:

I was just telling someone about this as I saw your response. I hate you 😛

Untitled

Between "literal" meanings of certain words, creating my own meanings/blended words, and puns, I'd probably drive you a little nuts at times IRL. I have a dry sense of humor.

Edited on by Tyranexx

HobbitGamer

All good, that’s similar to me. Makes the world more fun

#MudStrongs

Eel

I think in a different language so I find it hard to come up with puns and the like in english. I guess that's why I appreciate them.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

HobbitGamer

It’s like that book. You know, “Morpheel’s from Mars, Everyone else Isn’t”

#MudStrongs

Eel

It starts with M but it's a bit closer.

I'm pretty sure there's also at least two other users from my country that frequent the site.

Hm, I haven't seen anyone from other Spanish speaking countries though. Now I'm curious.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic