Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 27,181 to 27,200 of 96,538

ogo79

@Morpheel
wheres that cheesecake!?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Octane

I once had a french tarte au fromage. It was goood.

Octane

HobbitGamer

Hope you made enough for the rest of the class, young man.

It’s country buffet time!!! Yeah boiiiiiii

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Eel

Ok I've tasted it. It's really good, but yes I found a sneaky surprise gummy in my slice.

I'll have to practice my gelatin technique.

I only added one banana, but it has a surprisingly strong banana flavor to it. That's interesting.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ogo79

@AlohaPizzaJack
pineapple does not belong on pizza.
ive got my eyes on you buddy.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

HobbitGamer

I hope one day a race of aliens that feeds exclusively on pineapple pizza comes to earth and subjugates us all. Then I’ll be laughing as I toil in the pineapple mine.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

My breakfast right now.
Untitled
White Curry Noodles

Anti-Matter

SheldonRandoms

Since today is the Birthday of @SheldonRandoms, he's allowed to make one wish...
Untitled

Wishes for more wishes

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

NintendoByNature

My one wish is to not have any lag. Played about 5 matches online before i had to just stop because it was that unplayable. Did some splatfest tonight too and the first 2 matches kicked me out as well. Never have issues with any other games, streaming devices etc except those two games. Really blows since they're my two of my favorite games on switch

NintendoByNature

Vinny

I leveled up today.
I'm level 22 now!

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

HobbitGamer

@SheldonRandoms @Vinny Happy Birthday. However, I only have present. I’m going to put it in the middle of this large, round room. Y’all figure something out 😂

#MudStrongs

LuigibrineTheGreat

Woah happy b-day to both of you!

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic