Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 26,021 to 26,040 of 96,532

ThanosReXXX

Well, downloaded and tried all the demos, and I also nabbed the Pokemon GO demo, but haven't tried that yet, but it's 3.04am over here now, so way past bedtime...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Tyranexx

I just finally watched the Direct a little while ago. I daresay that Nintendo, on the whole, delivered swimmingly.

Excited For: Link's Awakening remake, FF VII/IX, DQ XI S, FE: Three Houses (somewhat)
Watching: DXM, Astral Chain

Now if only I felt as happy outside as I do inside. My body decided to contract a head cold this week that decided to hit me like a mallet today.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

Raffish is right. Tetris 99 is a full game. And it’s amazing. The music is on point, and it can get chaotic. What a nice little NSO bonus! It brings me back to multiplayer Tetrisphere with the speed of it.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

rjejr

@NEStalgia "The universal appeal of speed skating?"

Somebody's been watching Lilyhammer on Netflix. 🤣

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

rjejr

@ThanosReXXX "the 70's and 80's"

Yeah, it was all muscle cars and big ugly boxy station wagons w/ paneling on the side. Those buses fit right in. At least they didn't color them fluorescent green. Did women's clothing have the lycra-spandex florescent green period over there in the 80s? I still have nightmares about it.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

TheAwesomeBowser

Dangit Nintendo, stop trying to lure me into NSO!

Edited on by TheAwesomeBowser

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

GeoChrome

@TheAwesomeBowser I guess your grip on resistance is starting to loosen. If you only want to play Tetris without NSO, there’s a Tetris clone on the eShop for about $20 AUD.
Edit: Thanks for removing that. It helps the site stay family friendly and makes the mods’ work just a little easier.

Edited on by GeoChrome

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

TheAwesomeBowser

@GyroZeppeli Unfortunately it is. Also, I edited my previous comment, thanks for the heads up.

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

ThanosReXXX

@rjejr Yeah, to some extent. The Dutch have always followed the US in certain areas. Well, where fashion is concerned, America AND France, of course...

Still, in my opinion, it beats all the tattooed and pierced emo's we see nowadays. I know you like SG's, but that's certainly not for everyone. Just give me a shapely, wholesome girl next door, and I'm perfectly satisfied...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@ReaderRagfihs I hope you were just kidding, and that you actually DO know what the abbreviation really stands for, but just in case: SG = SuicideGirls, a website with scantily dressed tattooed and pierced emo's.

HobbitGamer

You’re all wrong. The best thing to see is a pizza with pineapple slices on it, along with copious amounts of ham.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Octane

@JackEatsSparrows You should be glad you're not living in medieval times; you would've been burned at the stake for saying that.

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic