Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 26,001 to 26,020 of 96,532

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
Opsie... Sorry. 😅
I was typing my answer when you have replied my previous comment.

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter No need to be sorry, man. And you made up for it with the last picture of an ACTUAL women, who most of us could actually come across in real life.

@BenGrimm I know, right? But the modeling world is so flipped, that they call normal people "plus-sized", and skinny people perfect. Who knew? But they're finally catching up to reality, well... to some extent, and slowly. Maybe even too slow. Much like with Sony and crossplay...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NEStalgia

@BenGrimm In the modeling world, "normal" counts as "plus." Kind of like how in the gaming world, a $20 fee to connect directly to other users consoles counts as "cheap"

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia Well, it would be (and could have been REALLY) cheap, if they'd actually added everything up to last gen's console in the eShop, and gave us 4 free games a month...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

BenGrimm

Happy to say I know nothing about modelling or the programme being mentioned 😊

BenGrimm

HobbitGamer

I attend a six hour exit meeting and the past two pages are what I come back to?!

Well done.

About to drive home, so I’ll be delayed on the Direct. I’ll pop in late

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

1UP_MARIO

I’m happy already. Captain toad is a great bonus

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

1UP_MARIO

Was a great direct.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

ThanosReXXX

The middle wasn't too shabby either. Only a couple of duds here and there.

Vinny

Mario Maker 2 and Link's Awakening were the main attractions for me.
SMM2 having stuff from 3D World was really unexpected to me, and there are finally slopes. The interface looks just right for the Switch as well.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

ThanosReXXX

All three demos now downloadable: Tetris 99, Daemon X Machina and Yoshi's Crafted World.
Strangely enough, the Yoshi demo doesn't pop up automatically in new additions, but the other two did.
I just manually entered 'Yoshi' in the search window, and lo and behold: you can go to the preorder page and download the demo there...

SheldonRandoms

Delibheel wrote:

Can't believe they made Tetris a Battle Royale.

I think Rune Factory 5 will also have a battle royale, would make sense since they didn't show anything off yet.

Also, Link's Awakening Link is a funko pop, now you all can't unsee that, lol

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HobbitGamer

Cool Direct. Already loaded up DxM demo and nabbed Tetris and Yoshi demo. Excited for Starlink content, looks cool.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

GeoChrome

But have you tried uwo and owu?

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic