Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 21,021 to 21,040 of 96,552

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX ...You can touch me with velvet gloves.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@Yosheel Well, then I won't get notified that you replied to me, so it IS kinda handy, if you're not on the site or page all the time. The fact that I'm responding now, is simply because I happen to be online, but otherwise, I could have missed your reply. Not that it is of critical or life-saving importance, to miss an online comment, but still...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

HobbitGamer

@Yosheel Don't let @ThanosReXXX lie to you. He was notified I replied to him, and he won't say anything about velvet gloves!! He is a goooober. A SODDING one

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer A what? Wtf is a goober? And I didn't reply (yet) because touching other men really isn't my thing, so I was trying to come up with a snappy reply...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX I'm pretty sure it's either a booger, or a peanut candy.
You missed a perfect opportunity for an ET reference. Remember when he was dressed like a lady, with gloves? Ya blew it.

#MudStrongs

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer To be honest, I only now remember that, because you told me. Couldn't have come up with that by myself. Truth be told, I'm kind of knackered by the persisting heat and humidity levels over here.

And I had a pretty rough day, yesterday, so that's still on my mind as well. As a result, I'm not being my usually sharp self.

Joeynator3000

Octane wrote:

Yo @Joeynator3000, I found an interesting article for you!

...Yeah I'm not going there.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Tyranexx

We stopped at a McDonald's today while in transit to our next destination. I got a Happy Meal since I'm still doing the whole "trying to eat better" thing. (Yes, I see the irony here, but depending on what you get, it's better than getting a meal with fries....) The best part? They've finally switched to Mario toys again! I got Mario with Cappy.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

TuVictus

After spending some time on non-gaming related forums, I gotta say, gamers that log onto gaming websites seem to be a very angry group in comparison to other mediums. After a few weeks of being mostly away from commenting on gaming news and instead hanging around other sites, it's surprising how quick I'm rolling my eyes at the general attitude people can have towards each other.

Made me realize how toxic it made me as well. I'm gonna try and keep that perspective if I keep commenting on sites like this

TuVictus

Kimyonaakuma

@Anti-Matter Aren't you the one who is hating other people's opinions and wanting to give them lectures?

Kimyonaakuma

ThanosReXXX

@MisterPi Very well said, and completely agreed. You'd almost think that gaming is of vital importance to some of them. What also annoys me big time, is the thought of some of these individuals that the companies and/or developers are out to get them personally, by doing something that they don't like.

@Anti-matter You mean like fanatically defending that full-grown men should only play cute and kiddy games and continually bashing people that like to play other types of games because you personally don't like them, which for a lot of people comes across as if you are not respecting them, their taste and their opinion?

@Kimyonaakuma indeed...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter You know, it doesn't matter that not everyone likes the same games, but it is always nice if we can just let people like what they like, and play what they want to play. No need to get upset about it, because what other people play or buy, doesn't cost us any time or money.

And of course, respecting others will also make people respect you back, so that should also be worth something, and it makes for a nice and enjoyable gaming community.

And we all know that you're not a bad person, really. And that you can make nice drawings...
But you do have a VERY strong opinion, and sometimes, you might want to remind yourself that it isn't good to be so aggressive about it, and just let people be. Or not comment at all, if it's something that you really don't like...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX a Baking Community, you say?
@Anti-Matter You're awesome, we're not being mean
@MisterPi Yup, I try to remember that the ones being negative all the time are just unhappy. Besides, this thread is where the cool, sensible, and sometimes pant-less people hang out

I'm on a conference call and seriously considering ditching it to go get mexican for lunch and bum around gamestop for a few. And by 'ditching it', I obviously mean leaving my phone and pc logged in to it so no one is the wiser.

#MudStrongs

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer Corrected!
I can't believe I typed that, though. I almost feel like someone is pulling a prank on me...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic