Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 21,041 to 21,060 of 96,472

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX I can believe it. You’re cray cray.
I did leave the call. Traded Mario aces for captain toad. Think I’ll enjoy the latter more.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer From what I've heard from it so far, you might be on to something...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

TheCurator

@ThanosReXXX Great post. We are all gamers, Nintendo lovers and human beings. Let’s not attack each other for no reason and let’s not be so aggressive when we express our own opinion on anything. This is also what I need to remind myself occasionally.

Wii U Owner!
Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 14-Inch HD Intel Core 2 Duo 8GB DDR3 248GB SSD OS Windows 10 Pro

HobbitGamer

@TheCurator Don't forget, @ThanosReXXX also said we're all bakers! MUAHAHAHA

And now I'm locking up the office to go home and dive in to Captain Toad!!

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

TheCurator

@HobbitGamer Happy time with Captain Toad!

Wii U Owner!
Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 14-Inch HD Intel Core 2 Duo 8GB DDR3 248GB SSD OS Windows 10 Pro

Kimyonaakuma

ThanosReXXX wrote:

And we all know that you're not a bad person, really. And that you can make nice drawings...
But you do have a VERY strong opinion, and sometimes, you might want to remind yourself that it isn't good to be so aggressive about it, and just let people be. Or not comment at all, if it's something that you really don't like...

@ThanosReXXX Well said!

I think some people here forget what we all have in common, which is that we all like/have an interest in Nintendo games and consoles. It's not exactly a serious subject so I don't see why people take things so personally or seriously.
There are plenty of things here which I couldn't care less about but I don't really feel the need to be negative about it or force my beliefs onto others. The only thing I really complain about here is about NintendoLife itself because I feel like it's getting worse, but even that I try to keep to a minimum
But to be honest I only do that so I don't become some angry, bitter old man one day, I don't care if people don't like me (which I'm sure some people don't! ), but as long as I'm not the next SLIGEACH_EIRE then I'm happy enough

I'm sure @Anti-Matter is a nice guy and he usually is from what I see around here, but I think his dedication to Nintendo and a possible language barrier can occasionally lead to some....interesting conversations.

Edited on by Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

ThanosReXXX

@TheCurator Thanks for the compliment, much appreciated.

@HobbitGamer Yeah, but it's just that we don't all have the right oven or baking instructions, making for some weird results sometimes...

And then you call ME crazy... tsssss...

@Kimyonaakuma Thanks, and agreed. I see symptoms of the same in other, non-native English speakers as well, sometimes, although Anti-Matter is REALLY passionate, sometimes...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

HobbitGamer

@ReaderRagfish oh, I’m sure it’s a matter of outside the looking glass, for sure.
I try to be pleasant at every opportunity, but I also don’t appreciate party poopers. I think everyone needs to just breathe and remember it’s okay to have passionate, AND civil debates.

#MudStrongs

Fooligan

I woke up this morning thinking it was Saturday. Lol nope, "GET BACK TO WORK, FOOLIGAN!"
"Noooo..." pac-man dieing noise

Edited on by Fooligan

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

HobbitGamer

@Fooligan UGH! That’s the worst! I just got woken up early for the 4th day in a row because cat.

#MudStrongs

Joeynator3000

....Meanwhile I can't sleep at all because of annoying breathing problems.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Joeynator3000

I think allergies are causing it, but medicine won't help apparently.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

HobbitGamer

That’s miserable, hate it for ya. We’re having a late bloom on everything around here, with hot sun during day and rain in evenings. Then the small dog runs through weeds, cat plays with dog, they both sneak into my bed. I can empathize.

#MudStrongs

HobbitGamer

Are there meetings with any department more painful than Accounting?

#MudStrongs

Fooligan

You can have a meeting with my FISTS OF JUSTICE! poses with an explosion behind me

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

HobbitGamer

I don’t think that’d be worse than the ANACONDAS OF ACCOUNTING. I spent 90 minutes waiting, then my pow wow only took 7 minutes. What the what! Time to go get Mexican and drown my frustration in endless tortilla chips

#MudStrongs

Octane

I always pretend they're triforce pieces.

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic