Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,081 to 2,100 of 96,243

Joeynator3000

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Yukari_Sendo there are several bosses and hidden keyblades after finishing the game I just got tired of it...

I heard there's only one optional boss, was one that you fight after the credits. o.o

yes, that's it. I'm a little distracted today.... ^^' sorry!

Well anyways I just think the game needs another chance from me...might just start over from the beginning.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Electricmastro

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

$56 out of the 4 game trades, so...yeah basically getting Pokemon Y for free...lol.
Is there any other 3DS game coming out next month, or is X and Y it? lol

Sonic Lost World, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies, and Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GuSolarFlare

@Ideal_Hero thanks! I'm really liking Keroro Gunsou! and I must say that Dororo is really cool too!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Auracle

@GuSilverFlame - Nice new avatar. It looks like the only one missing now is the Sarge himself. Kukuku~

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GuSolarFlare

yeah there's @Konata with Tamama, me with Giroro, @Trululu with Kururu and @Ideal_Hero with Dororo! now we only need Keroro!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Electricmastro

November 14, 2006 is a day to live in infamy for Sonic fans. Why? These two games:

Untitled Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

GuSolarFlare

they were SO BAD as everyone says? I never played those...

my Backloggery

Electricmastro

GuSilverFlame wrote:

they were SO BAD as everyone says? I never played those...

It is not surprising to see those games ranked low, very low, and for good reason...

8BitSamurai wrote:

@Electricmastro
Wow, you learn something new every day!

Yeah, also, this was five days before the original 1991 Sonic the Hedgehog was released on Virtual Console...making the GBA port even less to be considered.

Edited on by Electricmastro

sugarpixel

Okay, guys! Three new Bumpity shorts are uploading as we speak! And one of them uses the song you picked out, @Trululu!
Be on the lookout!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@8BitSamurai that's some kind of sick joke, right? that's why sonic lost so much popularity!

my Backloggery

Auracle

Yep. From what I've heard, the GameBoy version of Sonic the Hedgehog was a flat-out cruddy port. It somehow messed up just about everything. Even the music sounded wrong. Luckily, there are plenty of good ports of the game, including an upcoming 3D Classic release for the eShop.

As for 06, I haven't heard much good about it. I'd still play it if I could. Silver's the bomb. IT'S NO USE!

@GuSilverFlame - And the moral of the story is: don't rush your games for Christmas.
@Gioku - Schweet. I'll look forward to it.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Captain_Toad

My neighbor had this game, Sonic 06. I saw him play it. Just looking at it makes me cringe.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

I just tripped and my leg muscle made a "pop" sound..... it's really hurting.....

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: That sucks!
Maybe these videos'll make you feel better!

Here's the newest three Bumpity shorts! Enjoy!

(Bumpity and the Tyrannosaurus is my new favorite in the series! And look carefully in the background in Bumpity and the Wig...)

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku really cool! the dinossaur moving in the background and all it must require hard work to make so many small details in this kind of video.

my Backloggery

OptometristLime

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku really cool! the dinossaur moving in the background and all it must require hard work to make so many small details in this kind of video.

I agree, that was rather fabulous! The close zoom-in on Bumpity makes him seem like a serial killer. xD

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

sugarpixel

@OptometristLime & @GuSilverFlame: Thanks!
And there are a few things I've decided to include in every episode:

• Upbeat music from a GBA game;
  • Bumpity throws something (or someone );
  • Close-up zoom on Bumpity.

There's kind of a funny story with those apples, too: someone apparently left them laying around the film room, so we decided to put them to good use!

Also, we're planning on doing an intro sequence for Bumpity; we have a sound booth in the other room, and it's rather dark inside. It has a little window, and you can only see what's right up next to the window from the outside. So we're going to make Bumpity appear in that little window right up against the glass!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic