Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 96,490

Auracle

@Gioku - Swell, swell. The GBA music fits the videos very well. Keep up the good work!

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Ideal_Hero

Good work on the shorts!
My favorite Bumpity short was the third one. You've got to hand it to that T-Rex though. He could really chuck that apple even though he has hilariously tiny arms.

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

KittenKoder

WinterWarm wrote:

@KittenKoder

OMG AiRace! I'm buying that and Rage Of Gladiator tomorrow! And SpeedX 3D Hyper Edition.

Personally I can't wait for Batman( next month or November?)

It's wonderful to see that Nintendo has finally decided to attract such talent. Now we get to find what these devs are good at before they make it big.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Ideal_Hero: Which third one? The third one I posted today (Bumpity and the Wig), or the third one chronologically (Bumpity and the Gameboy Advance)? ...oh, and glad you liked them!
Thanks @Trululu, too!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Bumpity should get his own T.V show.

Also dat Spongebob GBA SP!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

I really should make another camera animation, since Flipnote Studio 3D is still taking forever, and with the release of Pokemon X/Y..........
Untitled
IT'LL GET IN THE WAY OF MAKING FLIPNOTES!!!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku The 3DS camera is missing some effects features from the DSi, but maybe one day they can update too add those features.

And once Flipnote 3D arrives, i'll be able to make things like this again!!!

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Weird, naaaaaaaahhhhhh, you make awesome stop motion animations, I make the weird and random animations.

WinterWarm

OMG OMG My 3DS is dying! The screen's flickering! Now I really need a 3DS XL!

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Electricmastro

@WinterWarm I'm starting to think Nintendo times when consoles start to go defunct.

Also, donut fries are the best food to be invented since cheese-filled pizza crusts.

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

@Gioku it is actually the #1 post on Reddit right now.

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

SheldonRandoms

Rev up those donut fries!!!!
Untitled

Electricmastro

Ok, is there any man or machine who could actually do this in real life?

Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic