Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 20,081 to 20,100 of 24,950

Lucarian

Untitled>
According to Yacht Club games, it might be a while before the new King of Cards DLC comes out.
(For the record they're streaming now)

Edited on by Lucarian

Premiere Pro. Only another ten hours left.

Twitter:

Fooligan

It's been a while since I've had Chinese food. The last time something happened that kind of freaked me out. I ordered by phone like I always do. When you go to pick it up they just ask what number you called from and they bring out your order, so there is no need to give them your name or anything like that. So I go to pick up my order and I pay for it. I get home and look at the receipt and I see my name typed on the receipt, like what the heck. How the (beep) did they know my name?! It's not like I go all the time either, I go to this place like once every other month, so there is no relationship I have with this place that they would know who I was. I do order the same thing every time but they still shouldn't know my name based on only that!

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

the_shpydar

Fooligan wrote:

It's been a while since I've had Chinese food. The last time something happened that kind of freaked me out. I ordered by phone like I always do. When you go to pick it up they just ask what number you called from and they bring out your order, so there is no need to give them your name or anything like that. So I go to pick up my order and I pay for it. I get home and look at the receipt and I see my name typed on the receipt, like what the heck. How the (beep) did they know my name?! It's not like I go all the time either, I go to this place like once every other month, so there is no relationship I have with this place that they would know who I was. I do order the same thing every time but they still shouldn't know my name based on only that!

Caller ID is a fascinating invention.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Delibheel

Chinese restaurant owners never forget.

Never.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Fooligan

My name isn't the one that shows up on the caller ID though...

It would be nice if they did know me like that though. I would call and they would pick and say "Oh, it's you Fooligan. You want General Tso's chicken, fried rice, wonton soup, and crab puffs." Then I'd say "Yep, you got it. I'll be there in 15 minutes."

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

Fooligan wrote:

It's been a while since I've had Chinese food. The last time something happened that kind of freaked me out. I ordered by phone like I always do. When you go to pick it up they just ask what number you called from and they bring out your order, so there is no need to give them your name or anything like that. So I go to pick up my order and I pay for it. I get home and look at the receipt and I see my name typed on the receipt, like what the heck. How the (beep) did they know my name?! It's not like I go all the time either, I go to this place like once every other month, so there is no relationship I have with this place that they would know who I was. I do order the same thing every time but they still shouldn't know my name based on only that!

Caller ID is a fascinating invention.

ill have to tell yall my stories and how many times i prank called a chinese place called kwung fung in houston back in my prank calling days like a month ago but i mean hey

8-Bit_Superman wrote:

I'm a dad now. Wife just delivered a little girl. Neat.

YummyHappyPills wrote:

@8-Bit_Superman Tell her wrong address.

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Andrew_R_2000

@8-Bit_Superman Congratulations on your new family member!

Be yourself!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

FireMario887

@8-Bit_Superman Congrats, sir.

The school week before spring break and I've been hammered by my teachers with tests. Put myself in a rough patch with college-level courses in high school. At least I'll have more time for Switch and such during break.

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena btw

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Delibheel

I wish Nintendo sold a joycon grip without the, uh, "doggy ears" (the handles).

Just a bridge to join the cons. Without scratching their back... Or having to remove my gel grips/guards/whatever.

Edited on by Delibheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Blitzenexx

My thought process lately in the "Should I buy this game?" department:

Me: Okay, just completed XCX, no more long RPG purchases for awhile.

Sees Dragon Quest VIII and Monster Hunter Stories online for good prices

Me: deep inhale...
Untitled

Video Corner: Every JRPG Ever
Currently playing: Golden Sun: The Lost Age (Wii U VC), Majora's Mask 3D

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Luna_110

8-Bit_Superman wrote:

I'm a dad now. Wife just delivered a little girl. Neat.

Congratulations!

Tyranexx wrote:

My thought process lately in the "Should I buy this game?" department:

Me: Okay, just completed XCX, no more long RPG purchases for awhile.

Sees Dragon Quest VIII and Monster Hunter Stories online for good prices

Me: deep inhale...
Untitled

Yeah, it happens. I had the mindset of not buying more games for a while, to get through the backlog, and then comes the special edition of XC2 with a discount.... And I couldn't hold back. At least, XC2 is brilliant.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Andrew_R_2000

So I saw Ready Player One tonight.... it was AWESOME.

Be yourself!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

TheCurator

@Tyranexx I feel you man

Wii U Owner!
Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 14-Inch HD Intel Core 2 Duo 8GB DDR3 248GB SSD OS Windows 10 Pro

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic