Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 20,101 to 20,120 of 96,483

Eel

Oh wow that's right

It died of neglect 😱

Or maybe it's a webs thing? I can't really check in depth right now. (The site builder doesn't load in mobile)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

Gosh...
Can we STOP talking about that ??

Anti-Matter

Eel

The best part was when Colossus killed someone by rectal electrocution.

Although that time Deadpool exploded into several gory bits was also good.

Oh and how can I not talk about all the unnecessary deaths and blood. Fun stuff.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

roy130390

Things exploding are always good... when it isn't me. Or something of my property.
the same applies to rectal electrocutions.

Edited on by roy130390

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Anti-Matter

@Yosheel @roy130390
I said... can we STOP talking about gory ??
I felt insulted and disgusted.

Anyway, let's talking something else.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

roy130390

@Anti-Matter Don't force others to do what you want. It may sound rude, but it's your problem if you feel insulted and disgusted when people are talking about something that isn't directed to you. It's actually more rude to try to make people behave the way you want just because you don't like something they may do. Besides, you take jokes way too seriously.

Anyway, propose a theme.

Edited on by roy130390

Anti-Matter

@roy130390
Joking about sadistic = insulting for me.
I take it almost everything seriously.

Edit: i also noticed (almost) everyday my sibling play the games that i really disturbed by his voices via Voice Chat in PC (I didn't even see his games, but i could tell what kind of games he played by judging from his comments via Voice chat, and it was soooooo.... disgusting )

Anti-Matter

1UP_MARIO

Lol

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

darkswabber

I have a topic, or rather a question. I’m nearing 500 physical games in my collection and I want number 500 to be something special and unique. I was thinking of marvel vs capcom 2 for ps2 but that game is really rare where I live (rare as in I can never find it for ps2, I would easily shove aside €100 for that game)

So any recomendations for my 500th game milestone? Game has to be PAL and a maximum CIB worth of €100. Doesn’t have to be expensive though

P.s. Sorry if this isn’t allowed here.

darkswabber

Twitter:

roy130390

@darkswabber I... think everything is allowed here. Does the game has to be from PS2 or can it be from any console/ handheld?

Edited on by roy130390

Anti-Matter

@darkswabber
500 ??
Gosh....
I still have 3 (Three) Original PS2 games this year after 4 years ago i scrapped All my pirated copies of my PS2 games due to start Clean slate from piracy. ( I removed more than 50 copies pirated games)

Btw, did you have Bomberman Hardballs ?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

darkswabber

@roy130390 any console I own.
I currently own a ps1, 2, 3, 4, psp, vita. A n64, a GC, a wii, a wiiU, a switch, a GB, a GBC, a GBA, a dslite, a 3ds, a new2dsXL, a sega genesis/mega drive and a OG xbox.
I’m planning on buying a dreamcast before the end of june if I can find it for €100 or less.

Edited on by darkswabber

darkswabber

Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@darkswabber
PS2 PAL region.
Untitled
Compilation of 4 Different Bomberman games (Bomb Party, Golf, Tennis & Baseball)

Anti-Matter

SheldonRandoms

THESE ROO didn't have power for a couple days since macroburst revved up, but thankfully now everything is revved up to normal, except for fallen trees around town and such, also a lot of bent signs. Odd how a storm which lasted for what seemed to be 10 minutes caused all of THESE!

I had to scavenge for food, all in dah name of a recently deceased waifu ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ) Let's just say, ruined entire manga/anime for THESE ROO!

P.S. Food DAT was scavenged = KFC

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

roy130390

@darkswabber Well, for the PS2 (Also available on PS3 AND 4, I think) I can recommend Okami and Zone of The Enders: The second Runner. I would also recommend the Metal Gear series but it isn't for everyone. I do love those games though. I'm guessing you are familiar with Okami so I won't talk about it and say that it's my favourite second game of all time. ZOE: Secong Runner is simply a mecha game done right, with fast paced action,beautiful art, challenging difficulty and well... a really underrated game in my opinion.

For the PS3: Demon's Souls. I can't help it haha, but I need to brag that I was one of those guys that supported this game before it became popular and started a series (spiritual successors though) with the Dark Souls games. People exaggerate way too much with the difficulty of those games, since once you have learned to play smart and that not everything you see needs to be killed at that moment or at all, it simply feels right. Hard enough to have challenge and fair enough to know that deaths are your fault. If you haven't played this game and you are able to and have interest on playing it, please give it a chance. Every entry is worth it (even Dark Souls 2 wich is my least favourite) but Demon's Souls is where all started, and to this day it was a great, unique ecperience, similar to feel familiar with it if you have played Dark Souls yet different enough to feel unique and woth your time.

For the 3DS: Both Monster Hunter Stories and Dragon Ball Fusions offered a more solid monster/character collecting rpg than the Pokemon games. Stories even became my favourite game of the handheld. Okamiden is also a proper sequel to Okami, and a much better game than any Zelda game for DS and 3DS in my opinion. Megaman ZX Advent is another hidden gem that continues with the story of the Megaman Zero games and has a metroidvania approach. Order of Ecclesia and Dawn of Sorrow are among the best Castlevania entries in my opinion.

Edited on by roy130390

Tyranexx

My new phone came in today. Now just gotta set everything up and slowly transition....

Also, no Deadpool 2 spoilerz plox.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

roy130390

@Tyranexx Spoiler: Deadpool will say funny stuff and there will be violence involved.

Octane

You got to talk about the gory stuff without me!

That gory explosion was gooood! The only reason Deadpool is dead is because there's no water in it. Too many explosions, and he's still surprised there aren't any visitors!

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic