Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 19,941 to 19,960 of 96,536

LuigibrineTheGreat

@SheldonRandoms u play Overwatch too? Cool! btw, BattleTag is in my sig.
I have all skins except cruiser (getting it later this month when the event comes) and the purple rank one from summer games.
They made it a regular unlock cuz of the console players... Screams "WHY CAN'T OVERWATCH COME TO THE SWITCH!?"

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Eel

Only if you will be able to provide an appropriate environment with enough space for it (and remember it will grow), give it a healthy diet, and are aware a turtle is meant to be a long term companion and not a toy.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tasuki

@Andrew_R_2000 Actually it didn't matter if you played on console or not all that matter was you had to play a certain amount of games of Heroes of the Storm with a friend. I did that and was able to unlock them on the PS4 version.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Octane

MeatSauce wrote:

Should I buy a turtle?

If you're asking this on a gaming forum, the answer is no. Even small turtles can easily live up to 50 or 60 years, and people end up dumping them in places where they don't belong.

Octane

MeatSauce

Octane wrote:

MeatSauce wrote:

Should I buy a turtle?

If you're asking this on a gaming forum, the answer is no. Even small turtles can easily live up to 50 or 60 years, and people end up dumping them in places where they don't belong.

Good to know I only plan on living 10 more years tops so I’ll just leave him my house and car in my will.

MeatSauce

Vinny

There's a site that tells if Thanos killed you.

Thanos killed me, send help.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

MeatSauce

Yosheel wrote:

However if you can give it the long happy life it deserves, then go ahead.

I don’t know what I was thinking I’m allergic to shells and I just read that turtles have shells so this isn’t likely to happen I guess I’ll plant a tree instead.

MeatSauce

Eel

Only if you will be able to provide an appropriate environment with enough space for it (and remember it will grow), give it a healthy amount of water and sunlight, and are aware a tree is meant to be a long term companion and not a toy.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

Vinny wrote:

Death isn't so bad, I hear he throws crazy parties!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ogo79

Tyranexx wrote:

Vinny wrote:

Death isn't so bad, I hear he throws crazy parties!

actually lately hes been quite the party pooper.
Untitled
its hard out here for a vampire killer sometimes.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

LuigibrineTheGreat

I have some sad news... After the next major update, Minecraft on the Wii U will no longer be receiving major updates, and Switch, effective now, will also no longer be getting major updates; the next major one will be on the cross platform version instead.

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Undead_terror

WILL THE NEW BROWNN BRICKS UPDATE INCLUDE INSPECTOR GADGET?.....and a certain Mike? (lenny)

I'd play a little bit more of that but don't have many that plays the switch version.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Haruki_NLI

A little story behind this tweet.

I left university in June 2017, at the end of my three year course that I began in 2014. I failed, I knew I had failed, the teaching was horrible, I've made this point numerous times now: It sucked, it nearly broke me.

TODAY, May 4th 2018, nearly a YEAR after leaving at the allotted point when my course FINISHED they send me a letter stating I will be withdrawn from my course (Despite...leaving?) and that I failed (Which I knew).

They also included this: The "You Tried Certificate".

What's the point of this? Just to say I WENT?

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Haruki_NLI

@Yosheel Yeah but cmon. I know that. I washed my hands of the matter after failing at the end.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Hatsune_Pichu

Octane wrote:

MeatSauce wrote:

Should I buy a turtle?

Turtles are lucky it could live to see the KH4 teaser trailer... Release date “TBA”

I did not get properly involved with the forum before (some time last year) apologies but thanks to everyone who said hi and welcome.

May I ask @everyone have you or would you sell your Wii/Wii U? I still have both my original Wii and the “Deluxe” Wii U. I used to play them constantly but now I rarely turn them on. I play the Switch or PS4 these days gosh even my Dreamcast gets more attention #Ryo2018.

I could use the money and was offered a good price. I want to get a certain Marvel game on the other system day one as well as Tomb Raider although I’m on the fence about a day1 purchase for the latter.

Sorry to ramble on but I’ve been out of the loop due to studying and my game projects nearing completion any news on Fire Emblem Switch?

HP. x

Hatsune_Pichu

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic