Reggie agrees to disagree

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

Octane

It ain't breakfast, but it's gooood...!

Untitled

Octane

LuigibrineTheGreat

@SheldonRandoms A "Hey daddio" indeed. It's my favorite skin of hers (although I don't have it yet, not till later this month)

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

ogo79

let me show you hobos some examples of what a real and manly breakfast is supposed to look like
UntitledUntitledUntitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

ogo79 wrote:

let me show you hobos some examples of what a real and manly breakfast is supposed to look like
UntitledUntitledUntitled

No joke, for some reason this kinda reminds me of the Monty Python Spam skit.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Scrummer

ogo79 wrote:

UntitledUntitledUntitled

Speaking my language

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

SheldonRandoms

Today marks 19 years ago DAT SpongeBob first revved up on Nickelodeon (even tho pilot was made in 1997). It was Nick's first low budget nicktoon, which has now became Nick's cash cow since....FRYERS

They also recently just revved up wat dah 3rd SpongeBob movie is gonna be called
Untitled

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LuigibrineTheGreat

@SheldonRandoms Wow, makes me feel old.
BTW, how in the heck did u know "Hey Daddio"?

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Vinny

Two of my headphones dead.

Cut my life into pieces ;_;

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Tyranexx

Vinny wrote:

Two of my headphones dead.

Cut my life into pieces ;_;

This is your last resort?

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

something-something, something-something, blah blahblahblah, blahblah blah blah blah

(guitar solo)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Haruki_NLI

Wake up.

Go put on a little makeup

Shovocado.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

ogo79

@Undead_terror

Undead_terror wrote:

@ogo79 I don't have a eating gun gif....so here, have a pencil gun, destruction brings creation

Untitled

referring me to a n64 game is like throwing some garlic at dracula.
or giving superman some kryptonite underwear.
that image burns my soul.
the soul i would have if i had one.
dammit you know what im trying to say!
im getting confused.
what im trying to say is that the n64 sucks.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Anti-Matter

LOL
I bought this Yokai Watch toy from McDonald Happy Meal yesterday.
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

SheldonRandoms

Andrew_R_2000 wrote:

@SheldonRandoms Wow, makes me feel old.
BTW, how in the heck did u know "Hey Daddio"?

I know of dat since I managed to get dat D.va skin last year. I also got Officer D.Va last year as well, except I had to play hots to get it.

Fun fact: THESE ROO was one of the many Ow scrubs who revved into hots and, uhhhhh, swell there is a reason why Blizzard made those skins regular unlocks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic