Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 18,321 to 18,340 of 18,381

Luna_110

Fooligan wrote:

Hey Luna! We haven't heard from Joey and Sanya yet. I'm sure they're fine though.

I'm sorry to hear you're out of work. I'm sure you didn't blow it as bad as you think. Just keep your head up, keep smiling and you'll be fine. What's going on here at NLife though? You're like the third person here out of work. I think DAT roo Sheldon Random had been revving up his resumé as well. You guys have playing the Switch too much at your jobs instead of working .

You're Independence Day sounds awesome. I hope you have fun. Are you going to be here for the Direct tomorrow?

Nah, I'm job searching as a new graduate. Maybe I'm not playing with my Switch enough to distract myself a while! And yeah, I'll be here for the direct, the schedule's cleared up and I'm rooting for some Bayo goodness.

Meowpheel wrote:

Hah! Our independence day is on the 16th!

We get events and fireworks.

I'd include Mexican food in the itinerary, but to be honest we kind of eat that every other day too.

Nothing beats Independence Day! We don't get fireworks here, but I don't eat empanadas all year long so I'm kind of excited when this time of the year comes around.

Massive backlogs are a gamer's worst enemy
Now playing: Bravely Default, Zelda Twilight Princess HD

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Fooligan

Oh wow! Congrats on graduating Luna! I'm sure you'll find something soon. I'm looking forward to see what Platinum Games is working on for the Switch as well. I don't think we'll see it today but if we did it would be a welcome surprise.

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

ZurapiiYohane

So... anyone planning to buy the ridiculous overpriced iPhone(s)?

My favorite line in MegaMan Battle Network 3:

-Lan Hikari: "Let's do this, MegaMan! Battle routine, set!!"

-MegaMan.exe: "Execute!"

-BubbleMan.exe: "Blubbbbb!"

ogo79

Tyranexx wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

Fooligan wrote:

Hey ogo, have you gotten your "I survived hurricane Harvey" shirt yet? I might get one tomorrow if these people selling them on the street corners are still here.

Nah. If anything, @ogo79 will get a t-shirt that says "Hurricane Harvey Survived Ogo".

And his evil-thwarting whip!

hahaha

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

Fooligan wrote:

Hey ogo, have you gotten your "I survived hurricane Harvey" shirt yet? I might get one tomorrow if these people selling them on the street corners are still here.

be careful. someones mother/daughter might come with that deal by accident.
an accident by you but default by another...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Fooligan

What can I say ogo. I take what I can get... I know... I'm disgusting, but I'm Fooligan.

Nah I don't use iPhones.

Tyranexx

@Luna_110: I'm sure you'll find something. Job searching can be a pain. Don't give up!

...Your Independence Day also sounds epic.

My NL usage will be down a little from September 25-27. I'll be at a work conference.
Currently playing: Pokemon Sun, Earthbound Beginnings (Wii U VC)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Meowpheel

Welcome back!

Glad to hear you're back at your house and things are ok.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Meowpheel

Nah. Just the random spammer and not much else.

Minecraft came out on the 3DS, the switch will get doom, etc.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

-Green-

My home is inhospitable since Irma. I've lived through literal deserts areas (Arizona, Chihuahua) but man, Florida's humidity is insane. It's like it's trying to smother me, and my poor dogs can't handle it much either. I'll never take air conditioning for granted again.

My siblings and I tended to make jokes about how Mexico's heat had like no effect on us because we were so used to Florida humidity and heat. We would slightly taunt our distant family about them being wusses.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Fooligan

Hey Joey's back!
Untitled
Oh, how is Sanya doing?

Edited on by Fooligan

Fooligan

Yeeeeeaaaah! Lets stay up all night Joey. We need to celebrate. Let's get the drinks out🥃. What do you drink?

Yeah Green humidity sucks. Here i am complaining about Texas humidity i bet Florida humidity is worse.

Fooligan

Whoa... those glowing eyes dude...
Did she run into the wall?! Ouch.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic