Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 96,242

GuSolarFlare

it's really good! they made a perfect personality for Waluigi it's like Wario but not identical! and Boshi was funny I should look for more stuff like this on Youtube

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi I think I'll accept the offer! :3

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi: That video was rather "creppy"!
Anyway, I enjoyed it; it's maybe not as good as SMBZ, but that's really hard to live up to. So this was really good, too!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Electricmastro

So Kirby really is made of marshmallow? Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GuSolarFlare

O.O kirby's marshmellow.... I never knew that!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

all I know from this image is that bowser will probably be flying on that "pod" of his...

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi yes, that one! now that I think was its name ever mentioned in a mario game?

my Backloggery

CanisWolfred

Whoa! I just noticed the My Little Pony thread for the first time in months! I thought everyone except Gioku was over that whole show, but I see it's been getting steady posts for quite some time. I mean, is there any regular users besides Gioku who even still has a MLP avatar? Or have I seriously gotten that good at ignoring that entire franchise's existance?! o_O

...whoa, when did it get its name corrected?! I didn't even notice that until just now!

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

@CanisWolfred there's @Electricmastro he made this thread

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic